Suing Over Hot Coffee, Again
What’s wrong with the world today? Suing over hot coffee! (Unfortunately there are a lot of other things wrong in the world) But think about it for a second. Because of the “sue happy” world we live in warning labels have to be put on everything.
Here are some examples, by time you are done reading them you are going to say “Joe, these are BS. Nobody can be that stupid”. Well, yes they can be that stupid but it’s also protection for the business.
1) Do not Iron while your shirt is on your body
2) Do not hold the wrong end of a chainsaw
3) After using rectally do not use orally
4) Hairdryer “do not use while sleeping”
5) Never reach into moving machinery
6) Scrubbing Bubbles scrub brush “Do not use for personal hygiene”
7) Do not attempt to remove blade while lawn mower is running
8) Fruit by the foot “remove cellophane before eating”
9) Liquid Plumber ” do not reuse bottle to store beverages”
10) Believe it or not Coffee is Hot!!
Twenty years have gone by since someone sued McDonalds for hot coffee spilling in their lap and here we are yet again someone is suing McDonalds for spilling Hot coffee in their lap.
A woman has filed suit against McDonald’s Corp., saying she was burned by hot coffee that spilled on her at one of the fast-food chain’s Los Angeles restaurants.
The scumbag, meaning her lawyer says:
“The lid for the hot coffee was negligently, carelessly and improperly placed on the coffee cup … resulting in the lid coming off the top of the coffee at the window, causing the hot coffee to spill onto the plaintiff,” Carr said in the: lawsuit.
I don’t know about you, but when someone hands me a drink, especially a: HOT: drink, I always check the top… people are not perfect.
Listen, I’m not worried about McDonalds losing money, they are a pretty big company and can absorb this fairly easily. My problem is too many people are looking for that quick buck and won’t take responsibility for their own: STUPID: actions.
This post was used with the permission of Joe for America.
If you tried to find out what recently happened in court ending the criminal case against former GOP Congressman Tom
If you are as worried as I am about the left’s effort to force ever larger amounts of big government
So, since American insanity set precedent, we must comply with global insanity? I don’t care whether it is an American