The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet
Even though Right Wing News is an opinion site these days, I do still surf the web for news and to find material to write about. Some websites I read for columnists, others I peruse to see what particular bloggers have to say, but when I’m looking for news, here are the websites I check out in order.
15) Twitchy: Michelle Malkin’s new Twitter based news site.
14) Doug Ross: Larwyn’s Linx is great.
13) Weasel Zippers: Not as much volume as other places, but quality work.
12) Free Republic: Better known for commenting than news, but still good.
11) Bad Blue: Outstanding Twitter based news
10) The Right Scoop: Videos, links, and heavily updated.
9) Daily Caller: The place to go for original conservative reporting.
8) Lucianne: Old reliable. When I have trouble finding something good, I go here.
7) Gateway Pundit: It’s unbelievable to me that any one person can be this on top of things.
6) Breitbart: The combined Breitbart collective is AMAZING for links and journalism.
5) Instapundit: Glenn Reynolds has been the best known linker in the blogosphere for more than a decade.
4) The Blaze: Beck’s news machine is already a must read.
3) Memorandum: What people are talking about right now on both sides of the blogosphere. (Not conservative per se, but still good)
2) Hot Air: Frequently updated headlines, plus the latest news stories.
1) The Drudge Report: Whatever Drudge links becomes what everyone is talking about.
PS: If you’re looking for great news websites, I’d also recommend my other blog, Linkiest.
In yet another example of how our society discriminates against men, a Texas man is being forced to pay tens of thousands of dollars in child support. And while that...Read More
30) Chuck Norris 29) Jack Kelly 28) David Harsanyi 27) Wes Pruden 26) Mike Adams 25) Rachel Marsden 24) Dennis
20) Manofest: The 25 funniest pwned photos of all-time 19) Celebslam: Princess Stephanie of Monaco bikini pictures 18) Mark Steyn:
When you were a kid, do you ever remember your mother asking you, “if your friends jumped off a bridge,