The 15 Best Conservative News Sites On The Internet
Even though Right Wing News is an opinion site these days, I do still surf the web for news and to find material to write about. Some websites I read for columnists, others I peruse to see what particular bloggers have to say, but when I’m looking for news, here are the websites I check out in order.
15) Twitchy: Michelle Malkin’s new Twitter based news site.
14) Doug Ross: Larwyn’s Linx is great.
13) Weasel Zippers: Not as much volume as other places, but quality work.
12) Free Republic: Better known for commenting than news, but still good.
11) Bad Blue: Outstanding Twitter based news
10) The Right Scoop: Videos, links, and heavily updated.
9) Daily Caller: The place to go for original conservative reporting.
8) Lucianne: Old reliable. When I have trouble finding something good, I go here.
7) Gateway Pundit: It’s unbelievable to me that any one person can be this on top of things.
6) Breitbart: The combined Breitbart collective is AMAZING for links and journalism.
5) Instapundit: Glenn Reynolds has been the best known linker in the blogosphere for more than a decade.
4) The Blaze: Beck’s news machine is already a must read.
3) Memorandum: What people are talking about right now on both sides of the blogosphere. (Not conservative per se, but still good)
2) Hot Air: Frequently updated headlines, plus the latest news stories.
1) The Drudge Report: Whatever Drudge links becomes what everyone is talking about.
PS: If you’re looking for great news websites, I’d also recommend my other blog, Linkiest.
Menachem Begin Speech At The Grave of Ze’ev Jabotinsky On The 100th Anniversary Of The Birth Of Jabotinsky
Recently I obtained a classic speech which has not previously been published which “Prime Minister Menachem Begin reported at the
“We don’t agonize. We organize,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi chimed after an editorial board meeting with the San Francisco
Mitt Romney Vs. Barack Obama Debate Analysis: If There Was A Slaughter Rule, They Would Have Called It For Romney 45 Minutes In.
Although I am rather famously not a fan of Mitt Romney, I’ve given him credit all along for being a