Football Sunday And Open Thread!
Been quite awhile since we had either a football post or open thread. Here is your chance to talk football or whateverthehell you want.
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills – 1 p.m. – which teams show up?
- Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears – 1 p.m. – this could be a good one
- Indianapolis Colts at Detroit Lions – 1 p.m. – another possible good game
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers – 1 p.m. – Vikes best be on guard for the Packers to go on a tear after last week’s beatdown
- Carolina Panthers at Kansas City Chiefs – 1 p.m. – why not just flip a coin and skip the whole thing?
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins – 1 p.m. – could be a good one
- Arizona Cardinals at NY Jets – 1 p.m. – I wonder what’s on Current TV?
- San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams – 1 p.m. – possible 49ers trap game?
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans – 1 p.m. – might the Texans take the Titans lightly?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Denver Broncos – 4:05 p.m. – this will be a damned good game
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens – 4:25 p.m. – Steelers need to play with desperation
- Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders – 4:25 p.m. – snoozer
- Cincinnati Bengals at San Diego Chargers – 4:25 p.m. – could this be Norv’s last game as Charger’s coach?
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys – 8:20 p.m. – isn’t ABC allowed to move games this late in the season, so we aren’t treated to this dog?
And then we have my Giants playing the Deadskins on Monday night. Have at it!
CPAC runs Thurs-Saturday of this week and I will be attending. Although I will be posting from CPAC, the posts
What has our Department of Homeland Security metamorphosed into? Our third largest government agency has been stockpiling weapons and ammunition
Unscrupulous? Investors Hub Leaves Libelous Cowardly Anonymous Comment Up About My Friend Steve Nickolas
One of the problems with the wild west nature of the internet is some website owners do not handle content