Football Sunday And Open Thread!
Been quite awhile since we had either a football post or open thread. Here is your chance to talk football or whateverthehell you want.
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Buffalo Bills – 1 p.m. – which teams show up?
- Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears – 1 p.m. – this could be a good one
- Indianapolis Colts at Detroit Lions – 1 p.m. – another possible good game
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers – 1 p.m. – Vikes best be on guard for the Packers to go on a tear after last week’s beatdown
- Carolina Panthers at Kansas City Chiefs – 1 p.m. – why not just flip a coin and skip the whole thing?
- New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins – 1 p.m. – could be a good one
- Arizona Cardinals at NY Jets – 1 p.m. – I wonder what’s on Current TV?
- San Francisco 49ers at St. Louis Rams – 1 p.m. – possible 49ers trap game?
- Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans – 1 p.m. – might the Texans take the Titans lightly?
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Denver Broncos – 4:05 p.m. – this will be a damned good game
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens – 4:25 p.m. – Steelers need to play with desperation
- Cleveland Browns at Oakland Raiders – 4:25 p.m. – snoozer
- Cincinnati Bengals at San Diego Chargers – 4:25 p.m. – could this be Norv’s last game as Charger’s coach?
- Philadelphia Eagles at Dallas Cowboys – 8:20 p.m. – isn’t ABC allowed to move games this late in the season, so we aren’t treated to this dog?
And then we have my Giants playing the Deadskins on Monday night. Have at it!
Making a man believe that his child doesn’t exist for decades is an unusually cruel thing to do. But for Tony Trapani, a secret letter he found after his wife...Read More
The fine folks from Americans for Prosperity are flying me out to the RightOnline conference next month in Minneapolis to
Only in the 2013 version of today’s NFL can a 6’5 300 pound grown man be considered a victim of
Slowly, but surely over the last few months, I’ve noticed RWN has seemed to have gotten a little slower despite