The 10 Best Quotes From Tony Robbins’ Unleash The Power Within Event In Chicago
Tony Robbins is the penultimate life coach of our age. I have been a Tony Robbins fan since college and I have always wanted to go to one of his seminars. Last week, I finally got to live the dream. I headed to the event with my friend and business partner, Tiffiny Ruegner, and both of us had an incredible time.
On the first night, we did a firewalk across hot coals that ranged from 1200 to 2100 degrees.
Fresh hot coals were dumped on about 90 seconds before I walked. I didn’t feel a thing as I started going across, but near the end, somehow my feet sunk in a bit, I got a hot coal between my toes and I was very happy to have my feet sprayed with water when I stepped off the coals. I had a few minor blisters, but it wasn’t a big deal — and let’s face it, how often do you get a chance to walk on fire?
Tony Robbins is a big believer in immersion and it showed. We spent almost 50 hours in session over 4 days and amazingly, he kept us locked in and enthralled the entire time. It was definitely a life changing experience that I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone. I feel like it has taken me to another level as a human being, Tiffiny feels the same way about herself, and my guess is that most of the other 5,000 people who were there would tell you the same thing if they had the opportunity.
After the event, we hung out for another day to sight see and headed into the 2nd highest building in America, the Sears Tower. Here’s a shot of us on the observation deck.
Well, that’s enough about the trip because this article is about the best quotes from the seminar and so, without further ado, here they are!
10) The secret to life is…..to raise your standards.
9) The way you make a lasting change is you make identity change.
8) Underneath anger is always hurt.
7) Lack of emotion causes lack of progress and lack of motivation.
6) The only thing keeping you from getting what you want is the story you are telling yourself about why you don’t have it.
5) If you treat people at the end of the relationship like the beginning, there won’t be an end.
4) Everybody’s life is either rewarding or an example.
3) The path of least resistance will never make you proud.
2) People are rewarded in public for what they do in private.
1) Progress is happiness.
Not long ago, a former Obama staffer working with a left-wing think tank concocted a study using an assortment of
In so-called “March in March” protests, thousands of students in California universities recently demonstrated in outrage over spiraling tuition costs.