The 10 Beliefs Every Moderate Muslim In America Should Hold
The words “moderate Muslim” get tossed around quite a bit these days, but you seldom hear people define exactly what they mean by the term. So, I decided to take a crack at it with some clearly definable standards.
In my book, a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who…
1) Opposes terrorist attacks on Americans and innocent civilians across the world.
2) Doesn’t support Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or other terrorist groups.
3) Rejects Shariah.
4) Opposes honor killings.
5) Believes women should be able to get educated, have the right to go out without wearing a hijab or burka if they so choose, and opposes cliterectomies.
6) Believes people should have the right to leave Islam.
7) Rejects Dhimmitude.
9) Rejects pedophilia.
10) Rejects spreading Islam via violence.
1) Is there anything that should be on this list that’s left off?
2) Is there anything on here that shouldn’t be? If there are any Muslims who happen to be around and answer this question in the affirmative, I’d be fascinated to hear their reasoning.
Facebook61.2kTwitter110Email1 Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it...Read More
Obama Outrageously Claims ISIS Terrorists Have ‘Legitimate Grievances,’ Says Jobs Will End Islamic Extremism
Facebook10.8kTwitter29Email0 On Wednesday an Op Ed appeared in the Los Angeles Times published under the name of Barack Obama in
FacebookTwitterEmail Many of the pilgrims who fled to America in the first place did so because of religious persecution. With
FacebookTwitterEmail Bill Oesterle, co-founder and chief executive of Angie’s List, has announced this week that he is resigning as the