The 10 Beliefs Every Moderate Muslim In America Should Hold
The words “moderate Muslim” get tossed around quite a bit these days, but you seldom hear people define exactly what they mean by the term. So, I decided to take a crack at it with some clearly definable standards.
In my book, a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who…
1) Opposes terrorist attacks on Americans and innocent civilians across the world.
2) Doesn’t support Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or other terrorist groups.
3) Rejects Shariah.
4) Opposes honor killings.
5) Believes women should be able to get educated, have the right to go out without wearing a hijab or burka if they so choose, and opposes cliterectomies.
6) Believes people should have the right to leave Islam.
7) Rejects Dhimmitude.
9) Rejects pedophilia.
10) Rejects spreading Islam via violence.
1) Is there anything that should be on this list that’s left off?
2) Is there anything on here that shouldn’t be? If there are any Muslims who happen to be around and answer this question in the affirmative, I’d be fascinated to hear their reasoning.
We all know the pattern by now: Muslims get upset about something that offends their religious sensibilities, some of them
Displaced young Christian Iraqi girl is asked to say something to ISIS who drove them from their homes – her response is AMAZING [Video]
This child embodies the spirit of true Christianity. Pure, simple, innocent. And we should pray for our enemies. However, that
BACKLASH: Wisconsin TV Anchor That Criticizes Phil Robertson Gets So Many Complaints NBC Has To Apologize
Christians have been just shrugging their shoulders at insults for so long that people think they can say anything to