The 10 Beliefs Every Moderate Muslim In America Should Hold
The words “moderate Muslim” get tossed around quite a bit these days, but you seldom hear people define exactly what they mean by the term. So, I decided to take a crack at it with some clearly definable standards.
In my book, a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who…
1) Opposes terrorist attacks on Americans and innocent civilians across the world.
2) Doesn’t support Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or other terrorist groups.
3) Rejects Shariah.
4) Opposes honor killings.
5) Believes women should be able to get educated, have the right to go out without wearing a hijab or burka if they so choose, and opposes cliterectomies.
6) Believes people should have the right to leave Islam.
7) Rejects Dhimmitude.
9) Rejects pedophilia.
10) Rejects spreading Islam via violence.
1) Is there anything that should be on this list that’s left off?
2) Is there anything on here that shouldn’t be? If there are any Muslims who happen to be around and answer this question in the affirmative, I’d be fascinated to hear their reasoning.
The Department of Homeland Security has at last admitted that it cannot stop ISIS terrorists from entering the USA thanks
‘For God and country’ recruiting poster was ordered removed by the US Army; ‘God’ is a problem in Obama’s military
The premise that the phrase, “On a mission for both God and Country,” is unconstitutional is an outright lie. There
A British news site reports that elderly pensioners have taken to burning books for warmth during the brutal English winter, in a story that ties together not just Ray Bradbury’s “Fahrenheit 451″, but multiple chapters of Jonah Goldberg’s best-selling “Liberal Fascism”, which celebrates its second year in print this month, and more timely than ever…