The 10 Beliefs Every Moderate Muslim In America Should Hold
The words “moderate Muslim” get tossed around quite a bit these days, but you seldom hear people define exactly what they mean by the term. So, I decided to take a crack at it with some clearly definable standards.
In my book, a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who…
1) Opposes terrorist attacks on Americans and innocent civilians across the world.
2) Doesn’t support Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or other terrorist groups.
3) Rejects Shariah.
4) Opposes honor killings.
5) Believes women should be able to get educated, have the right to go out without wearing a hijab or burka if they so choose, and opposes cliterectomies.
6) Believes people should have the right to leave Islam.
7) Rejects Dhimmitude.
9) Rejects pedophilia.
10) Rejects spreading Islam via violence.
1) Is there anything that should be on this list that’s left off?
2) Is there anything on here that shouldn’t be? If there are any Muslims who happen to be around and answer this question in the affirmative, I’d be fascinated to hear their reasoning.
Because political correctness is a totalitarian ideology, imposed by its proponents on every conceivable facet of human existence, language in
When he was belatedly drafted into the NFL, openly gay player Michael Sam celebrated on TV by kissing his male
Three days ago I discussed why Time magazine picked Catholic Pope Francis as its “man of the year.” We noted