The 10 Beliefs Every Moderate Muslim In America Should Hold
The words “moderate Muslim” get tossed around quite a bit these days, but you seldom hear people define exactly what they mean by the term. So, I decided to take a crack at it with some clearly definable standards.
In my book, a moderate Muslim is a Muslim who…
1) Opposes terrorist attacks on Americans and innocent civilians across the world.
2) Doesn’t support Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah, Hamas or other terrorist groups.
3) Rejects Shariah.
4) Opposes honor killings.
5) Believes women should be able to get educated, have the right to go out without wearing a hijab or burka if they so choose, and opposes cliterectomies.
6) Believes people should have the right to leave Islam.
7) Rejects Dhimmitude.
9) Rejects pedophilia.
10) Rejects spreading Islam via violence.
1) Is there anything that should be on this list that’s left off?
2) Is there anything on here that shouldn’t be? If there are any Muslims who happen to be around and answer this question in the affirmative, I’d be fascinated to hear their reasoning.
How did a plumber’s pickup truck from Texas end up carrying an anti-aircraft gun for Islamic fighters on the front lines in Syria? [Video]
ISIS is very adept at manipulating media for use on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Substituting this
The Woman Who Called Duke To File A Complaint About A Muslim Chant Claims Police Investigated Her Afterwards…
This wouldn’t surprise me either – it has the look and feel of CAIR all over it. The school originally
A terrorist in England received a big, million dollar pay off from the British government when he sued the state