The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2011 Edition)
Welcome to the 3rd annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. This year, as is the custom, all new judges were selected.
I’d like to thank this year’s distinguished panel of judges for helping out. Besides myself, they included,
1) Actor and Big Hollywood blogger, Adam Baldwin.
2) Fark’s Drew Curtis.
3) Steven Ertelt from LifeNews.
4) Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft.
5) Former Chief Digital Strategist at the RNC, Todd Herman from
7) Talk radio host, Jaz McKay.
8) Comedian Evan Sayet.
The judges voted on over 40 contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, the highest remaining scores made the list.
Do keep in mind that this list only covers women in the new media. That means no Fox News babes, no congressional aides, and no think tankers — unless they have a new media presence as well.
Here are the women that made the final cut.
19) Shelly Roche from ByteStyle.Tv
19) Skye from Midnight Blue Says.
18) Liz Stephans from The B-Cast.
16) Consultant and blogger, Liz Mair.
14) Columnist Star Parker.
13) Activist Lila Rose from Live Action.
11) Blogger Susannah Fleetwood
10) Columnist Rachel Marsden.
9) Former Governor and Facebook blogger, Sarah Palin.
8) Columnist Katie Kieffer.
6) Hot Air blogger, Tina Korbe.
4) Townhall columnist, Katie Pavlich.
4) Mary Katharine Ham from The Daily Caller.
2) Big Journalism’s Dana Loesch.
1) Political operative and blogger, Bettina Inclan.
When liberals look at the poor, first and foremost, they see people who will vote for them in exchange for goodies. This gives liberals a perverse incentive to keep as...Read More
50) Interviewing Jonah Goldberg About His New Book, “The Tyranny of Cliches: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas.”
In no particular order, from my Twitter account,: @johnhawkinsrwn. Liberalism is for people who prioritize security over prosperity, dependence over independence
A Report On My Get-Out-The-Vote Trip To Vegas With Western Representation PAC & DustinStockton.com (18 Pictures)
Western Representation PAC: and Dustin Stockton.com were doing a final get-out-the-vote push in Nevada before the election. They offered to