The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media for 2014
Welcome to the 6th annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. Besides myself, this year’s new slate of judges included,
1) Talk radio host David Clyde.
2) Breitbart’s Brandon Darby.
3) The Daily Caller’s Matt Lewis.
4) Bizpac Review’s Jack Furnari.
5) Talk radio host Larry O’Connor
6) Hot Air’s Jazz Shaw.
7) Actor Nick Searcy from TV’s Justified.
The judges voted on a large selection of contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, the highest remaining scores made the list.
Do keep in mind that this list only covers active women in the new media. That means no Fox News contributors, no congressional aides, and no think tankers – unless they have a new media presence as well.
Here are the women that made the final cut.
20) Michelle Moons from Breitbart.
19) Scottie Hughes from TPNN.
18) Emily Zanotti from Naked D.C..
18) Anna Maria Hoffman from Counter Cultured.
16) Columnist Jedediah Bila.
16) Fox blogger Monica Crowley.
16) Columnist Rachel Marsden.
13) Columnist Katie Kieffer.
12) Mary Katharine Ham from Hot Air.
11) Ann-Marie Murrell from Politichicks.
10) Video blogger Julie Borowski.
10) Columnist and blogger Michelle Malkin.
7) Blogger Sarah Palin.
6) Dr. Gina Loudon from Politichicks.
5) Kayleigh McEnany from Political Prospect.
4) Dana Loesch from The Blaze.
3) Columnist S.E. Cupp.
2) Katie Pavlich from Townhall.
1) Kristin Tate from Breitbart Texas.
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2013 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2012 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2011 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2010 Edition)
The 15 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2009 Edition)
It takes a lot of nerve to not only have an affair with someone while pregnant, but to also text that person right underneath your spouse’s nose. But that’s what...Read More
It was all supposed to be so different for race issues in America after Barack Obama became president. Then again
Who will be the GOP nominee in 2016? I don’t know, but I have a pretty good idea who the