The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media for 2015
Welcome to the 7th annual 20 hottest conservative women in the new media. Besides myself, this year’s new slate of judges included,
B. Christopher Agee from Western Journalism.
Radio host Ed Dean.
Kevin Jackson from The Black Sphere.
Josh Manning from Conservative Tribune.
Cartoonist Chris Muir from Day by Day.
Joshua Riddle from Young Conservatives.
Steve Staub from The Federalist Papers Project.
The judges voted on a large selection of contestants. After dropping the low score for each woman, the highest remaining scores made the list.
Do keep in mind that this list only covers active women in the new media. That means no Fox News employees, no congressional aides, and no think tankers – unless they have a new media presence as well.
Here are the women that made the final cut.
20) Scottie Hughes from TPNN.
20) Dr. Helen Smith.
18) Crystal Wright from Conservative Black Chick.
15) Ann-Marie Murrell from Politichicks.
15) Columnist and blogger, Michelle Malkin.
15) Kayleigh McEnany from the Political Prospect.
12) Katherine Timpf from National Review.
12) Vlogger Elly Maye.
12) Kristina Ribali from the Foundation for Government Accountability Blog
8) Lauren Luxenburg from Redstate.
8) Columnist Katie Kieffer.
6) Alyssa LaFage from News Ninja.
6) Blogger Sarah Palin.
5) Columnist Jedediah Bila.
4) Columnist S.E. Cupp.
3) Dana Loesch from The Blaze.
2) Katie Pavlich from Townhall.
1) Blogger Kristin Tate from The Libertarian Chick.
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2014 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2013 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2012 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2011 Edition)
The 20 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2010 Edition)
The 15 Hottest Conservative Women In The New Media (2009 Edition)