The 2013 Right Wing News Conservative Website Awards (12th Annual)
Right Wing News is pleased to release the results of the 12th Annual Conservative Website Awards. More than 225 blogs were invited to participate and the following 45 blogs voted for the winners.
Finding Mr. Righteous, Moonbattery, TPNN, Don Surber, Liz Mair, MY LITTLE REEF, Left Coast Rebel, Legal Insurrection, The Foundry, The Missouri Torch, Betsy’s Page, I’m a Man! I’m 41, America Resists, Brian Garst, The Looking Spoon, Katy’s Conservative Corner, Election Projection, Laughing Conservative, Consider This!, Dr. Helen, Nice Deb, Comically Incorrect, Sunshine State Sarah, Pirate’s Cove, Argghhhh!, Pubilus Forum, Tania Gail, Their Finest Hour, JHPolitics, Five Feet of Fury, Rosie on the Right, House of Eratosthenes, Doug Ross, Victory Girls, Right Wing News, Right Wing News, YidwithLid, Alexa Shrugged, Vox Popoli, Weapons of Mass Discussion, Dodgeblogium, Gateway Pundit, IMAO
The top 3 vote-getters in each category will be listed below while the other nominees in each category will be listed in alphabetical order. Additionally, my websites Right Wing News, Linkiest and The Looking Spoon (Where I’m a co-owner) were all ineligible.
1) Which of the following do you consider to be the best blog?
2) Whom do you consider to be the best columnist?
3) What’s the best website for commentary?
4) Which of these do you think is the best Conservative news aggregator?
5) Which of these do you you think is the best Conservative news website?
6) Who do you think is the best talk radio host?
7) Who’s the best conservative TV personality?
8) Who’s the best video blogger?
9) Which of the following is the best of the rest?
It’s perhaps a bit mean to liken the hapless Harvard law professor and senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren to that other
#WhiteLivesMatter A picture online showed a white Baltimore business owner with friends standing guard in front of his establishment, protecting
PARIS — As U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry meets with his Russian counterparts this week in Moscow to discuss