The Top 125 Political Websites On The Net Version 3.0
Once again, I’ve decided it’s time to rank the most popular political websites using: Alexa.com…
Do keep in mind that…
1) While I think this is a fairly comprehensive list, I’m sure some pages were probably left out. That wasn’t intentional, it’s just something that is going to happen when you try to take on an undertaking as massive as this one.
2) For a variety of reasons, I did not include websites run by either the Republican or Democratic party, newspapers, or pages run by the networks. Also, it goes without saying that sometimes I had to make judgement calls about whether certain pages that don’t necessarily exclusively cover politics were going to make the list.
3) Alexa can’t properly read all the: Blog*spot: pages so they all receive the same rank. Because of that, none of them could be included.
4) Last but not least, Alexa sometimes cannot distinguish between the main page and secondary page of a website. For example, Alexa gives: Eric Alterman’s blog: the same ranking as: MSNBC: which meant I had to leave out a few blogs of interest that were hosted on much larger pages.
All 125 websites are listed with their Alexa rank following their link. So for example, a “1” would mean the page was the most popular website on the net. A “50,000” would mean the 50,000th most popular page on the net. With that being said, let’s go ahead and take a look at the rankings.
(***After you’re done, you may want to check previous editions of these rankings for comparison’s sake***)
The latest feminist obsession with rape has reached the point where false accusations are now being thrown around loosely. It has resulted in a negative stigma toward men on college campuses, and...Read More
50) Interviewing Jonah Goldberg About His New Book, “The Tyranny of Cliches: How Liberals Cheat in the War of Ideas.”
While I was busy working on the whole Nintendo vs. Crackerjap story that I broke last week, I learned about
Judging by the schedule Barack Obama keeps, being President doesn’t seem like all that tough of a job. You play