The Top Ten Occupy Wall Street Pick-Up Lines
Via Twitter, the ten best Occupy Wall Street pick up lines (Culled from #OWSPickUpLines)
10) Can I steal you dinner and a movie? — ContactDataAide
9) Let me give according to my ability, to you according to your need — NormSmaligo
8) Hey, want to make $20 an hour minimum wage? — DMartyr
7) Roses are red, violets are blue, I got room under my tarp, just for you — I_Hate_Hippies
6) Workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your clothes. — iowahawkblog
5) “What time do you get off from not working?” — jpodhoretz
4) “You must be Wall Street, ’cause I’d sure like to occupy you.” — ArsenioOrteza
3) I made us a reservation for two at the meth tent — Hardline_Stance
2) We like Stalin, we like Marx. We like doin it in your parks! — I_Hate_Hippies
1) If we don’t have sex on top of this picnic table, Wall Street has won! — johnhawkinsrwn
-By Dave McClure, President and CEO of the US Internet Industry Association Net neutrality. It sounds harmless enough, right? Wrong.
Chicago area Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr. is apparently as fickle as he is uninformed about economics and the Constitution both.