Blogs — The Best Of The Best
Blogs — The Best Of The Best: Every so often I like to give a little credit where credit’s due. So here are my favorite blogs on the net, based simply on the blogs that I enjoy reading the most…
10) USS Clueless: Den Beste is a fantastic, detail oriented writer who has fascinating insights into foreign policy.
9) James Lileks: Lileks is a brilliant writer who reminds me a lot of Mark Steyn when he writes about politics. If he wrote about politics every day he might be in the #1 slot, but I just can’t get interested in the non-politics related things he writes about.
8) Rachel Lucas: Rachel is interesting, right about most things, and most importantly there’s real passion in her writing. I love someone who willing to take a stand on an issue and come out with both guns blazing to defend her position.
7) The Corner: ‘Team Jonah Goldberg’ does fine work. Not only is there witty banter between the posters, but they are capable of giving a fresh perspective to the issues of the day.
6) Andrew Sullivan: Sullivan’s ferocious criticism of the left and his unique slant on a lot of conservative issues make his blog well worth a read.
5) Croooow Blog: Henry Hanks is essentially “Instapundit Light” and I’ve never really understood why he isn’t a bigger name in the blogging community. Personally, I think he does great work and I hit his page five days a week, Mon-Fri.
4) Tim Blair: An Aussie who’s funny and who’s willing to do a both barrel fisking on any of Australia’s almost unlimited supply of left-wing boneheads at the drop of a boomerang.
3) A Small Victory: 3 Doses of Neo-Conservatism + 2 cups of skewed perspective + 1 handful of real life stories + a smidgen of boobies =’s #3 on the list
2) Little Green Footballs: Nobody in the blogging world & nobody in the mainstream press does a better job of exposing the radical Islamists and Islamo-Fascists for what they are than Charles Johnson
1) Instapundit: The hardest working man in the blogosphere is a linking machine and seldom does a day pass that I don’t find something worthy of a link on RWN.