DUmmy Threads Of The Day: Those Cool French And Depleted Uranium
As a connoisseur of the insanity of the Left, I always enjoy a little dumpster diving into the fever swamps when something big happens. Let’s look at the story first, posted by Hissyspit
PARIS (AFP) – France spearheaded alarmed reaction from European nations as Israeli tanks and troops pushed into the Gaza Strip, revealing a sharp difference in tone from the official line in Washington. At least 460 Palestinians have been killed and thousands wounded in an eight-day bombing campaign, according to Gaza medics, as Israeli tanks clashed overnight with Hamas fighters who fired back with mortars and rockets.
French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner said the decision to send ground forces into Gaza after a week of air strikes was a “dangerous military escalation”, while Britain called for an immediate ceasefire.
No matter how cool Sarkozy has become, mostly due to him not being an America basher, the French still tend to be Israeli haters, and cheese eating surrender monkeys.
Here’s where it gets fun
- Baby Snooks Illegal coup? I thought they had elections. You can sure tell that AIPAC has been spreading the money around the past eight years. The real illegal coup was in 2000. In this country. (Just can’t move on)
- ZenzicGood. There’ll be coming EU countries who will condemn this war. I’m hoping for Britain being next, as the newspapers here have condemned Israel’s actions in this crisis. I hope this pressures the US in changing its position on the war. (to one that supports Hamas, I suspect)
- Grinchie Israel has turned into another Sour Ally, just like Somoza, Noriega, Saddam, The Shaw of Iran, Ferdinand Marcos, and the hundreds of other little Napoleans that the U.S. has propped up over the years.
And the ones I mention here are in my short lifetime alone! How many others have there been?
It’s shameful. (you’re right. Comparing Israel to those dictators is shameful)
- StudsT the status quo is decades of state/israeli oppression, murder, torture, land theft e.g. apartheid
- antimatter98 Kudos to France for doing the right thing. The U.S. supports the killing of innocent children and other civilians, not just in Iraq
but in Gaza as well.
U.S. foreign policy is barbaric. We deserved what we got at 9/11. (Ladies and gents, we have a winner for the most insane DUmmy of the Day. The sad thing is antimatter98 is just putting in to words what so many on the Left think)
- ixion another Israel apologist. he (ill)logic you folks use to try and blame Hamas for Israel’s actions is ludicrous, IMO.
Israel is responsible for it’s own actions, as is Hamas. Hamas doesn’t force Israel to do anything.
- byeya Economic relations. I am hoping that the EU will suspend all importing of Israeli goods until the state of Israeli exits Gaza and makes reparations.
- Andrushka “alarm”? Why would any government be “alarmed” any more at what the rogue Israeli state perpetrates on its neighbors or those from whom it has stolen land?
“Alarm” signifies raised eyebrows to me. This latest abhorrence should be condemned with the loudest of protests at the highest levels (hey, one can dream).
Now, there are a few DUmmies out there who condemn and fight back against the normal DU “let’s support any person/group/country that is against the Evil Israeli’s.” Posters like Behind the Aegis, who I have seen in many threads about the conflict. But most seem to want to see the Iran/United Nations solution to Israel. Wiping it off the map.
But, wait, there is more chunky goodness!
antimatter98 Depleted uranium found in Gaza victim
Source: Press TV
Norwegian medics told Press TV correspondent Akram al-Sattari that some of the victims who have been wounded since Israel began its attacks on the Gaza Strip on December 27 have traces of depleted uranium in their bodies.
It’s our buddy antimatter98, who is actually using a news story from an Iranian source, which, according to their About page “takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.” Is anyone surprised by a Lefty quoting an Iranian source?
- leftchick no shock there. probably supplied by the USA.
- chimpymustgo Evil bastards. How do we stop this????
- edwardlindy How much nastier can those Israeli animals get
Such nice people.
Crossed at Pirate’s Cove