by Tiffiny Ruegner | May 19, 2017 12:24 am
This woman had an emergency surgery after a seven-inch pink sex toy became lodged in an embarrassing place in her body.
Emma Phillips, 24, was with partner, Lee Miller, 29 when the pink toy disappeared. She thought he had hidden it. So first of all…. ewwwww to have shared this on Facebook and then the Daily Mail takes one sick narcissistic puppy. Ms. Phillips was right when she thought this story would interest others. Of course it did, it went viral.
While I generally think it’s disgusting when people share the most intimate parts of their relationships in a public forum, it would be wise to learn a lesson from Ms. Phillips. We have strung together some of her conversations with the Daily Mail and on Facebook, no need to read past: Don’t stick anything so far into your body and especially rectum that you may lose it. It’s HUGELY dangerous. Imagine what would happen to your body if she had perforated herself and leaked fecal matter into other parts of her body. My advice on this, don’t!
Here’s the story in her words:
“We were looking around the bed in case it had fallen out. When I leaned on my stomach I could feel it vibrating – it was stuck low down and at one point was even wedged behind my hip. For a while Lee was suggesting all kinds of wonderful options. He tried a kitchen fork handle, which we won’t be using again, and said he could feel it at one point but that it was too far up — it was a goner. He tried BBQ prongs too but after a certain point — after an hour of trying — we knew were going to have to go to hospital. We were both a bit shocked.
John Hawkins's book 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know is filled with lessons that newly minted adults need in order to get the most out of life. Gleaned from a lifetime of trial, error, and writing it down, Hawkins provides advice everyone can benefit from in short, digestible chapters.Buy Now
When a bit of Saturday morning playtime results in spending the day in Wrexham hospital having a nice pink vibrator surgically removed from your bowel areas…. whilst it’s still vibrating. If you can’t on a Saturday when can ya? When the doctors X-rayed me, they decided the toy was too far up to remove without sedating her.
I think at that point it started getting quite serious. The doctors were really good — they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief.At first we were jokey about it but then [realized] it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.
I think at that point it started getting quite serious. The doctors were really good — they all moved quite quickly and were so reassuring telling me they saw it quite often which was quite a relief. At first we were jokey about it but then [realized] it wasn’t much of a joke especially when there was talk of going through my stomach if they couldn’t get it.”
When the doctors X-rayed Ms. Phillips, they learned that the toy was too far up to remove without sedating her. The explained to her that if they couldn’t extract the toy rectally, they would have to go through the bowel, which could mean months with a colostomy bag.
Luckily for her, they were able to retrieve the ‘toy’ and offered it back to her. Looks like Ms. Phillips learned her lesson and declined the toy. Perhaps she understands that it’s not a toy. I’m guessing there are instructions on such devices that would prevent such a disgusting event.
Source URL: http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/woman-has-emergency-surgery-after-sex-goes-wrong-couple-warn-others-not-to-make-same-mistake/
Copyright ©2018 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.