Young Girl Drinks Iceland Milk Which May Have Actually Been Glue

Young Girl Drinks Iceland Milk Which May Have Actually Been Glue

This might just be a most bizarre thing you read all day. One six-year-old girl was taken to the hospital after almost ingesting what was being sold as “full-fat Iceland milk.” Doctors believe that this liquid was actually glue.

stream_img

From ITV:

A six-year-old girl needed hospital treatment after taking a gulp of full-fat Iceland milk – which doctors think was actually glue.

Little Jessica Bamford screamed and spat it out when a “white hardened substance” began to form around her mouth.

Her panicked parents rushed her to hospital and were told by medical staff it “smelt like false nail glue”.

It was removed, leaving red marks on Jessica’s face, which have now faded.

Her mum Samantha Bamford said: “It’s just disgusting. Fortunately Jessica didn’t swallow any of the contaminated milk but says she is now wary of drinking any from the carton.

“Luckily I was there, but it could have happened to an OAP with nobody around, or a 12-month-old baby.

“It’s just lucky she didn’t ingest it because this could have been a completely different situation. Even I can’t drink a cup of coffee now.”

Samantha’s husband, Dwain, had earlier bought two four-pint cartons of full fat milk from the Iceland store in Devonport in Plymouth.

An Iceland spokesman told ITV News: “We are sorry to hear about this issue and would like the chance to investigate.

“We haven’t spoken to the customer yet so we would advise them to get in touch.”

I don’t know what they drink over there in Iceland, but that can keep it. I don’t need any milk that may or may not have been made out of horse hooves, thank you very much.

Leave a Comment

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!

Send this to a friend