Conservative North Carolina Prof Mike Adams Has Awesome Response to Guy Who Called Him the ‘Biggest Embarrassment to Higher Education in America’
The Blaze-One conservative college professor’s support for traditional marriage was enough for one online commenter to brand him “the biggest embarrassment to higher education in America.”
How the professor responded was pretty fantastic.
While I respect your right to conclude that I am the biggest embarrassment to higher education in America, I think you’re wrong,” Mike Adams, professor of sociology and criminology at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington told “Edward” in an open letter. “In fact, I don’t even think I’m the biggest embarrassment to higher education in the state of North Carolina. But since you’re a liberal and you support ‘choice’ — provided we’re talking about dismembering children and not school vouchers for those who weren’t dismembered — I want to give you some options.”
He then laid out nine examples of truly outrageous antics by other professors, administrators and campus groups in North Carolina to see how he stacks up, including:
1. In the early spring semester of 2013, a women’s studies professor and a psychology professor at Western Carolina University co-sponsored a panel on bondage and S&M. The purpose of the panel was to teach college students how to inflict pain on themselves and others for sexual pleasure. When you called me the biggest embarrassment in higher education, you must not have known about their bondage panel. Maybe you were tied up that evening and couldn’t make it.
2. At UNC Chapel Hill, there is a feminist professor who believes that women can lead happy lives without men. That’s nothing new. But what’s different is that she thinks women can form lifelong domestic partnerships with dogs and that those relationships will actually be fulfilling enough to replace marital relationships with men. I can’t make this stuff up, Ed. I don’t drop acid. Well, at least not since the late 1980s. But I promise this story is real and not an LSD flashback.
3. At Duke University, feminists hired a “sex worker” (read: prostitute) to speak as part of an event called the Sex Workers Art Show. After his speech, the male prostitute pulled down his pants, got down on his knees, and inserted a burning sparkler into his rectum. While it burned, he sang a verse of “the Star Spangled Banner.” I believe that stripping incident was almost as embarrassing as the other one involving the Duke Lacrosse team.
4. A porn star was once paid to give a speech at UNCG. The topic was “safe sodomy.” After her speech, the feminist pornographer sold autographed butt plugs to students in attendance. I’m not sure whether the ink could contribute to rectal cancer. I’m no health expert. But I do know it was pretty darned embarrassing when the media picked up on the story.
Despite some reports that Edward was a student, Adams – who has spoken at CPAC and appeared on the “Glenn Beck Program” – told TheBlaze he’s actually a commenter who wrote in response to one of Adams’ columns at Townhall.com. Adams corresponded with him, but then wrote the new column open-letter style and didn’t send it directly to him.
Read Adams’ full post at ClashDaily.com.
Originally published at The Last Tradition
This dad punches the crap out of two girls attacking his daughter. Tell me you wouldn’t do the same if a pack of thugs were beating on your child. I...Read More
20) Fark: Photoshop theme: If cartoon characters were U.S. politicians 19) Cracked: The 15 most cringe-worthy James Bond puns 18)
So, as we all know by now, Standard and Poor’s has downgraded the United States’ credit rating by one notch
— Vladimir Putin has been slowly but surely been using the power of the state to crush his political opponents