Googlebombing Obama: First Wave
Yesterday, I mentioned that I was going to try to arrange a Googlebomb against Barack Obama to counter the one liberals are aiming at John McCain.
After getting some suggestions yesterday, I put together a list of links to push based on a combination of how damaging they are to Obama and the size of the source they come from, which will hopefully make it easier to move them up the search rankings.
As the year goes on, more dirt comes out on Obama, and we get a better idea of how effective this Google Bomb turns out to be — or not be — I may organize a 2nd or 3rd wave.
Once again, keep in mind that if the election turns out to be as close as it was in 2000 and 2004, Googlebombs could, if they work, conceivably peel off enough votes to not just make a difference — they could be the difference between the winner and the loser.
With that in mind, if you have a blog, here are 10 links it would be great for you to post…
PS: If you are squeamish about posting a “Googlebomb,” just call it information about Obama that everyone should know or something similar, and then post it.
* Guess whose mentor is a Communist? Obama, that’s who!
* Why isn’t Obama patriotic enough to hold his hand over his heart for the Star Spangled banner?
* What has Obama got against flag pins?
* Obama wants to give away 845 billion dollars of your money to ungrateful Third World countries.
* Who loves to hang around with terrorists? Obama, that’s who!
* Do people even know why they’re voting for Obama?
* Che Guevara and Obama.
* Texas state Senator Kirk Watson can’t name a single thing Obama has ever achieved.
* Obama wants to waste 850 billion dollars of your money.
* Here are 8 things you need to know about Obama and Rezko.