Man, 19, who raped two teenage girls in separate attacks is freed after serving just ONE YEAR in jail
Would trolling facebook and the local mall for 13-15 yr-old naÃ¯ve female victims and then raping them after trapping them define someone a serial rapist? Unfortunately this 19-year-old man will serve less than a year in jail despite admitting to a pattern of rape that included two young girls.
Michael L. Stucky Jr., of Northfield, Minnesota, was handed down the minimal sentence Monday for the separate attacks, but will be released immediately due to time already served. Stucky pleaded guilty in Dakota County District Court to two counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct, according to the Star Tribune. He was arrested on August 15, 2013, and has been in jail since, awaiting sentencing. He was also sentenced to 15 years of supervised probation.
Stucky, then-18, confessed to raping a 15-year-old girl in her home and a 13-year-old girl at a different residence months earlier. According to the criminal complaints, Stucky came to the home of the 15-year-old girl at around 4a.m. on August 6, 2013, after the two had exchanged messages on Facebook that day. She told police he began kissing her, but she said stop and pushed him away. At that point he became more aggressive, stripped off her clothes and ‘began having sexual intercourse with her,’ despite her protests. He told police the sex was consensual and that he didn’t know her age.
In the second case, a 13-year-old girl told police that Stucky had raped her during spring break in March 2013. She said Stucky and another teenage boy picked up her and a friend for a trip to the Mall of America. They then went to the teenage boy’s home in Rosemount, where she said Stucky followed her into the basement. She said he then pushed her onto the coach and tried to rip her clothes off while she told him no and pushed him away. He went ahead and had sex with her. She said she told Stucky she was 13.
According to the Star Tribune, County Attorney James Backstrom said he was happy with the plea deal and that it was supported by the girls’ families, who didn’t want to go through the trauma of testifying at a trial.
Let’s hope the authorities aren’t misguided to let this man who preys on extremely young victims doesn’t hit again. Based on case evidence and statistics, he probably will.
It took a lot of guts to do what this young man did. They also offered him 20k in hush money. Fabulous. The proof in my opinion here is that...Read More
Make sure to check out Conservative Grapevine today, where you’ll find links like: Dennis Prager: If it’s bad for America,
Courtesy of Mister Pterodactyl. Pic via Althouse. Previously: Nancymotivators Pelosimotivators New from Carol’s Closet: the F*****motivator Manbearpig wets himself in
The Washington Post warns today that while an Obama presidency would likely keep the USSC “balanced” in the almost-sure event