Media Unearths Rick Perry’s College Transcripts In Nothing Flat, But Still Unable to Find Any Trace of Barack Obama’s Existence
You may have missed the Left’s preemptive attack on Rick Perry. The GOP candidate’s transcripts were “mysteriously released” a few days ago, which smacks of another odd disclosure.
In 2004, Barack Obama’s GOP opponent for Senate — Jack Ryan — “mysteriously” had his sealed divorce records un-sealed.
But I’m sure that’s just coincidental.
You know, I find the media quite honest and diligent. It mocks and vilifies Rick Perry’s college transcripts, yet somehow forgot about checking Barack Obama’s:
1. Occidental College records and transcripts — Not released
2. Columbia University records and transcripts — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — ‘not available’
4. Harvard University records and transcripts — Not released
5. Medical records — Not released
6. Illinois State Senate schedule — ‘not available’
7. Illinois State Senate records — ‘not available’
8. Law practice client list — Not released
9. Certified Copy of Original Birth certificate — Not released
10. Harvard Law Review articles published — None
11. University of Chicago scholarly articles — None
12. Record of Baptism — Not released or ‘not available’
But I’m sure that’s just an innocent oversight.
Related Fun: The secret scrapbook of
Barry Soetoro Barack Obama
The Galactic Orion/Sirian/Draconian Federation Of Reptiles Have Been In Control Of Earth For Eons: If you thought David Icke was
RINO Boehner takes another shot at real conservatives: Conservative Groups ‘Have Lost All Credibility’
John Boehner has been a failure as speaker and needs to be replaced.: National Review reports conservative outside groups “have
Over at the Prospect, they say, “We asked 100 writers and thinkers to answer the following question: Left and right