Media Unearths Rick Perry’s College Transcripts In Nothing Flat, But Still Unable to Find Any Trace of Barack Obama’s Existence
You may have missed the Left’s preemptive attack on Rick Perry. The GOP candidate’s transcripts were “mysteriously released” a few days ago, which smacks of another odd disclosure.
In 2004, Barack Obama’s GOP opponent for Senate — Jack Ryan — “mysteriously” had his sealed divorce records un-sealed.
But I’m sure that’s just coincidental.
You know, I find the media quite honest and diligent. It mocks and vilifies Rick Perry’s college transcripts, yet somehow forgot about checking Barack Obama’s:
1. Occidental College records and transcripts — Not released
2. Columbia University records and transcripts — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — ‘not available’
4. Harvard University records and transcripts — Not released
5. Medical records — Not released
6. Illinois State Senate schedule — ‘not available’
7. Illinois State Senate records — ‘not available’
8. Law practice client list — Not released
9. Certified Copy of Original Birth certificate — Not released
10. Harvard Law Review articles published — None
11. University of Chicago scholarly articles — None
12. Record of Baptism — Not released or ‘not available’
But I’m sure that’s just an innocent oversight.
Related Fun: The secret scrapbook of
Barry Soetoro Barack Obama
FacebookTwitterEmail Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Those of us in the conservative movement have always been friendly to the business community. We believe in low
FacebookTwitterEmail How bad is Sarah Palin getting into Obama’s head when he has been reduced to this? ABC News’ George
FacebookTwitterEmail There’s a ridiculous myth that RINOs in DC have been spinning about illegal immigration and it goes something like