The 10 Best Super-Hero Movies Of All-Time
On Friday of last week, I got a great question that I just didn’t quite have time to get around to answering. Here it is,
Have you seen Iron Man yet? If not, I highly recommend doing so; its awesome.
Anyway, my question: What are your top ten (in order) favorite superhero movies?
Posted by Good_Ol_Boy
10) The Incredibles: This movie just edged out the 2nd film in the X-Men series because, despite the fact that it was a kids film and the characters were all ripped off from other comics, it was so well done and had such a good message that it deserved to be included.
9) X-Men: I’ve got one word for you: Wolverine b*-otch! Yes, I know that was two words, but Wolverine doesn’t play by anyone else’s rules.
8) Batman Begins: This movie about the origins of Batman was head and shoulders above the much, much (add about 5 more “muchs” in there) cheesier movies that proceeded it.
7) Blade: I liked all 3 movies (even the third one) and the series, but the first was the best of the bunch. Wesley Snipes was just born to be Blade and Blade was born to kill vampires.
6) Hellboy: I’d never read the comic, but the story was great, the plotline held your interest, and the whole “I’m an ultra-confident yet quirky, bad*ss who still desperately wants to fit in and get the girl” thing that Hellboy had going on was great.
5) Spider-Man 2: I didn’t quite like this one as much as the original, although it was still an outstanding movie and was far superior to the abortion that was the third movie. All in all, it was still a riveting movie, Spider-Man was a great character, and Kirsten Dunst is a just a little bit hot.
4) Iron Man: I was never a fan of Iron Man as a kid and honestly, didn’t have high expectations for the movie. However, it had great action, a slamming story line, excellent character development, and Robert Downey, Jr. just did a magnificent job as Tony Stark.
3) Conan the Barbarian: I’ve read more than 25 of the novels, liked the comic books as a kid, and am a big Ah-nold fan (as an actor, not as a politician). Plus, how can you not love a movie that has this in it?
Mongol General: Conan, what is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
2) Spider-Man: I was a huge Spider-Man fan as a kid and thought the movie was really well done. The action, the characters, the story-line, the message — this was just a wonderful movie. It was practically the Star Wars of its time.
And the best comic book movie of all-time is undoubtedly, without questions….drumroll please…
1) The Crow: This dark revenge fantasy is a big fave of mine. I’ve seen it 7 or 8 times and even bought the sound track.
FacebookTwitterEmail Make sure to check out Conservative Grapevine today, where you’ll find links like: Investor’s Business Daily: Rush Limbaugh vs.
FacebookTwitterEmail One of the champions of comprehensive immigration reform is actually publicly saying that he thinks illegals could start murderously
‘Time to Forget the United States…’: Beck Says the ‘Fundamental Transformation’ of America Has Already Happened
FacebookTwitterEmail Glenn Beck says that while things may change for the better, America is no longer the country to which