The 3rd Annual 10 Worst Quotes From The Democratic Underground For 2005
Honorable Mention: C_U_L8R: (Republicans are) Pure Concentrated Evil. false christians filled with hate and fear who desire to put the world in bondage and extract all the value and profit they can from their spoils of their pillage. May they all suffer unfortunate doom.
Honorable Mention: Syrinx: The Conspiracy Is Real And It Must Be Stopped. Now tell me again why “conspiracy theories” are out of bounds? If conspiracies don’t exist, why are there federal laws against them, and laws against them in every state?
There most definitlely is a conspiracy in place, ongoing, that is transforming our country into a fascist oligarchy. The evidence is undeniable. And the Bush family is at the epicenter of it.
Bush’s grandfather was a buddy of Hitler. Bush’s daddy murdered JFK. That’s the answer to the great mystery. No mystery at all. Why the f*ck was George H.W. Bush in Dallas that day. Hmm? Why can’t he recall where he was? Bullsh*t.
Why are the Bush’s best buddies the bloodthirsty oil-barons of Saudi Arabia — Bandar Bush and all? Why were they buddies with Saddam Hussein. With the Iranian clerics? Even with Osama Bin Laden?
The Bush family are cold-blooded murderers. And they will not rest until they have a stranglehold on you and everyone and everything you hold dear. They are evil, and must be stopped.
Can they be stopped?”
10) patricia92243: “Would the Republicans have Dean “rubbed out” if they perceive him as a real threat – by bringing the Democratic Party back to being in real competition to them? I’m convinced that is what happened to JFK – he was “terminated” so there would not be a Kennedy dynasty. In my opinion, the big-wigs in the Republican party are really, seriously dangerous. I worry about our guy.”
9) AntiCoup2K4: “And yet they were both known to be in Dallas. Tricky Dick was at a Pepsi board meeting. Poppy can’t account for his whereabouts. The picture of the figure in the doorway of the book depository could be him, but it’s not conclusive. Though it’s highly unlikely that Poppy was one of the shooters, he was probably the “supervisor” on that particular CIA mission, as he was on the Bay of Pigs operation.
[email protected] shame that the only two Bush operations that did NOT fail were the assassination of JFK and the establishment of the Bin Laden led mujahadeen which later became “Al Qaeda”.”
8) stevietheman: “Brilliant. I’ve often thought myself that without a peaceful remedy, and soon, we may just be months away from Revolution in America.
That’s how sinister these people in stranglehold of our government are. They may not receive it, but they deserve a French-style Revolution, with actual heads rolling.
And we have to be clear who these reich-wing creeps get their power from: Oligarchs and big corporate CEOs from particular industries.
If we are to fight the most wicked of today’s politicians, we must also fight the true source behind the wickedness, the resources that fuel and fund the wickedness. These politicians are merely superficial veneers to the truly problematic entities. If only they are removed, then those problematic entities find some sneaky way to come back at a later time. They always do.
So when we “take them down”, *this time* we need to pull out the roots and soak the ground with permanent plant killer.
The true enemy is corporatism.”
7) Cronus Protagonist: “Will Karl Rove have to be suicided?
Once the election fraud comes out and it’s clear Roves fingerprints are all over it, and that it leads all the way to Bush’s desk, Bush’s best defense will be a Rove “suicide” – remember the old maxim in politics – dead men tell no tales.
If left alive, Rove would have too many tales to tell.”
6) mike_c: “no pride– we should be ashamed of what they’ve (the troops in Iraq have) done…in our names, not proud of them. They’ve served as thugs and enforcers for a corrupt foreign policy. They’ve helped shatter a country already brought to it’s knees by ten years of draconian sanctions and an invasion premised upon bald-faced lies. The’ve participated in a war of aggression that mocks international law. They’ve murdered untold numbers of innocent civilians. Their occupation has created an insurgency that threatens to consume Iraq in civil war, and causes the deaths of additional innocents. They have destroyed homes and lives for no good purpose whatsoever.
I am deeply ashamed of them. There is nothing noble about what they’ve done in Iraq. They have not served or defended us– they served fascism.
To those who inevitably argue that they had no choice but to commit these crimes, consider that this circumstance neither exonerates them under law, nor makes their actions admirable. Only blind alliegence– the act of being a “good German”– can raise pride in what they’ve done in Iraq.”
5) Alexodin: “I was at the boiling point a long time ago. Back in January I prepared a safe room to hide GLBT people and Muslims and anybody else that needed to flee the fascism. I asked my relatives to seriously consider sending those not able to fight out of the country, elderly and young mothers. I was preparing. Then Schiavo hit and W**’s tumble began. I feel much better now but suspect that this bunch will not go peacefully and legally when their time comes.
I continue to employ passive resistance against them. I sense that civil unrest could develop around the 06 elections. This country is a tinder box of discontent and angst and the Repukes may want to incite violence so that they can declare martial law. I am watching for an “in your face move” such as a pardon or something more abhorrent. I stand with you, you do not stand alone. I have many relatives buried in Arlington. This is my country. I will defend the Constitution with my life if I must.”
4) KzooDem: (William Rehnquist) going to be buried in Arlington Cemetery. I know where his grave is. I was visiting Arlington a couple years ago on a biz trip there. While walking among the headstones, I came across Rhenquist’s, as his wife died in the 90’s and was already buried there.
I actually marked it on a map so when I return someday I could go spit on his grave”
3) seabeyond: “i refuse kentuck i just refuse. why do you think the (American) people are so dumb because they have been being dumb down consistantly alst decade especially during bush time. i refuse and tell my children i refuse to allow them to be dumb down. they had better use their brain to follow me. i have high expectation,. i will not feed into the dumbing down of america. i tell my friends, exactly i expect more out of them, i especially tell my older nieces and nephews and their friends, i will not play their dumb down game
no no no”
2) Lerkfish: “you see the dots, you’re just not connecting them. If Zarqawi’s actions benefits Bush, who do you think is directing him? if there even is a Zarqawi”
1) S1 on a helicopter with 9 American Blackwater employees in it being shot down in Iraq: Good. F*ck em. Live by the sword, go down in a Russian helo by the missile. Perhaps the rest of Blackwater will get slaughtered too, good riddance to bad sh*t.