The Top Ten Signs Your Nominee For The U.N. Ambassador May Have An Anger Problem — Satire By Frank J.
There has been lots of charges of John Bolton having an anger problem. This is quite common, and I came up with a list to tell whether your nominee for the U.N. ambasador has an anger problem. Luckily enough, the items are ten in number.
TOP TEN SIGNS YOUR NOMINEE FOR THE U.N. AMBASSADOR MAY HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM
10. Upon his employment, there was a simultaneous increase in drywall repair and employee leave because of concussions.
9. Notch on his desk for every time he sent someone running out his office crying.
8. When he quickly raises his hand to scratch his temple, everyone in the office ducks and covers.
7. Has a slasher movie loosely based on his office conduct.
6. Chooses his office chair based on how easy it is to throw.
5. A disgruntled employee with an AK-47 was scared away when he saw your U.N. nominee berating a subordinate for improper stapling.
4. Has been known on bad days to walk around with a live grenade missing a pin in one hand.
3. Every time there is a paper jam, he smashes the laser printer against the copier.
2. Has never fired anyone, but has numerous former employees the police are still searching for.
And the number one sign your nominee for the U.N. ambassador may have an anger problem…
1. On rare, super-angry occasions, will stare someone down with his hands on his hips.
This content was used with the permission of Frank J. from IMAO. You can read more of his work by clicking here.