Top 10 Wesley Clark Campaign Slogans By Frank J.
10. I’m a general and a Democrat… isn’t that wacky!
9. My day-to-day views on the war on Iraq are like a box of chocolates – you’ll never know what you’re going to get.
8. You don’t know me, but I don’t know you, so we’re even.
7. Pay no attention to the Clintons behind the curtain.
6. I admit it; Arnold Schwarzenegger bribed me to run to make him look decisive on issues.
5. I helped fight in Kosovo. Yeah, Kosovo. Oh, come on! You remember that conflict. It wasn’t that long ago.
4. Support me because I would have voted “Nes” on Iraq.
3. I nearly started World War III. What other candidate has that much pull?
2. My stance on that very important issue is… Hey! Look! I can do a handstand!
And the number one Wesley Clark campaign slogan…
1) Because I’m not one of those nine other guys.
If you enjoyed this satire by Frank J, you can read more of his work at IMAO.