Why is the Justin Ross Harris child left in hot car death a national story? Is it because he’s a White Southerner?
Last week Florida mother Inakesha Armour, who is Black tried to kill her own child by drowning him. : It was the second time she tried to kill her baby–her first attempt she tried giving him an overdose of cough medicine.
Her story didn’t go national.
Today a 15month old boy left in a hot car, alone, died. It’s a tragedy that’s very common. So much so that in the past five years 151 children have died as a result of being left alone in a sweltering automobile. That’s roughly an average of 32 deaths a year or two a month.
So why is the case in Georgia being treated as if it’s a unique incident? My suspicion is that it’s all about a media template that is critical of Southern White males being the cause of all trouble going on in this country as far as the Leftist media is concerned. : Justin Ross Harris may or may not have committed murder. That’s up for a jury to decide. But, the attention he’s getting is very telling and a agenda-driven media is out for their pound of flesh for a very common crime.
Below is a summary of the information KidsAndCars.org has been gathering for over a decade.
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths for 2014: : 16
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths for 2013: : 44
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths for 2012: : 33
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths for 2011 :: 33
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths for 2010: : 49
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths for 2009: : 33
– Child vehicular heat stroke deaths through 2013:: well over 719
– Average number of child vehicular heat stroke deaths per year since 1998: 38 (one every 9 days)
– The highest number of fatalities for a one-year time period took place in 2010: 49
Originally posted at The Last Tradition
Facebook60.8kTwitter107Email0 Close-quarters combat just got a little more deadly with the introduction of this gas-injection knife. It allows you to inject compressed gasses into whatever you stab, effectively blowing it...Read More
FacebookTwitterEmail Some lefties are up in arms about what George Bush said about the agreement made by FDR at Yalta.
FacebookTwitterEmail Does it matter? To a liberal administration one would certainly think that it wouldn’t. But apparently it does. From