VIDEO: Youngster Nukes a Glowstick in the Microwave For No Reason – What Happens Next is Hilarious

VIDEO: Youngster Nukes a Glowstick in the Microwave For No Reason – What Happens Next is Hilarious

Teenagers do dumb stuff — it’s just what they do. One teenager decided to do something pretty dumb, and microwaved a glow stick, with disastrous consequences.

glow stick

If you’ve ever wondered what happens when you put a glowstick in the microwave – then here’s your answer.

A kid from America, named Jack, decided to ignore the safety warnings then nuke the stick in his favourite kitchen appliance.

After cooking it for a few seconds, Jack removed the glowstick from the microwave and proceeded to shake the liquid, causing the entire thing to BLOW UP in his face.

Judging by the screams, we imagine the liquid is hot as it splatters straight into the kid’s eye – and all over his shirt too.

And that’s something his father really isn’t pleased about.

He shouted: “I said don’t microwave it, don’t screw around and what do you do – with a beautiful shirt on – and you get it in your eyes.

“Can you ever listen?”

What really stood out about the video wasn’t so much that the kid did something stupid — that’s the hallmark of a teenager — but that the father reacted so horribly. Your son has burning liquid in his eyes, and all you can do is castigate him, refuse to help him, and react sarcastically after he apologizes? Wow, that’s father of the year, right there.

Leave a Comment

Share this!

Enjoy reading? Share it with your friends!

Send this to a friend