700 Retired Spec Ops Ask House To Do Full Investigation Into Benghazi
Unsurprisingly, most of the legacy media have ignored this. Now, if it was 2 people complaining about a mildly religious piece of art in a school, it would be huge news
(Breitbart) Seven hundred retired Military Special Operations professionals from the organization “Special Operations Speaks” sent a letter to the House of Representatives urging members to support H.Res 36, which will create a House Select Committee to investigate last September’s deadly terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya.
“It appears that many of the facts and details surrounding the terrorist attack which resulted in four American deaths and an undetermined number of American casualties have not yet been ascertained by previous hearings and inquiries,” the letter states. It continues further, “Additional information is now slowly surfacing in the media, which makes a comprehensive bipartisan inquiry an imperative. Many questions have not been answered thus far.” The letter puts forth over twenty unanswered questions the select committee should address.
Congressman Frank Wolf (R-VA), a sub-committee chairman on the House Appropriations Committee, issued a resolution for a House Select Committee to investigate issues surrounding the Benghazi Attack last November in the 112th Congress. He re-issued his resolution for the select committee when the 113th Congress began. The resolution currently has over 60 co—sponsors.
What they want is an open hearing where the American People are provided with the information as to what happened, instead of all these closed doors hearings. They have a a bunch of questions they want answered, including
- Why was there no military response to the events in Benghazi?
- Were assets deployed to any location in preparation for a rescue or recovery attempt?
- What, if any, non-military assistance was provided during the attack?
- How many US personnel were injured in Benghazi?
- Why have the survivors of the attack not been questioned?
- Who was in the White House Situation Room (WHSR) during the entire 8-hour period of the attacks, and was a senior US military officer present?
- Who gave the order to “STAND DOWN” that was heard repeatedly during the attacks?
- Why did the Commander-in Chief and Secretary of State never once check in during the night to find out the status of the crisis situation in Benghazi?
- What was the nature of Ambassador Stevens’ business in Benghazi at the time of the attack?
Of course, Democrats and their unhinged base aren’t interested in any investigation, because, in their minds, the deaths of 4 Americans means nothing, at least in terms of protecting Mr. Obama and Hillary Clinton.