by John Hawkins | March 31, 2010 12:45 pm
* I’ll be happy to stop calling Barack Obama a socialist when he stops his Hugo Chavez style takeover of private industry
* The people pushing amnesty & open borders are partially responsible for every rape and murder committed by an illegal.
* Obama had an anti-Semite as his spiritual mentor. Now, he’s treating Israel like trash. Do the math on the why.
* If you can’t even be fake nice to me for 2 min in person, you really shouldn’t be emailing me pitches for your clients
* No matter how well you plan, life has a way of moving forward on its own timeline.
* No charismatic atheist could do as much damage to Christianity as the Pope has by coddling pedophiles.
* I’m willing to support whoever the GOP candidate is against Stupak, but none of them are impressing me so far.
* Now people are going to start baiting the other side at rallies. Thanks for starting that moronic Democratic congressmen!
* If the courts didn’t simply ignore the plain meaning of the 10th Amendment, we’d have a much better country.
* Just because the left keeps claiming health care reform is a 1993 Republican proposal doesn’t make it so.
* I’m tired of hearing whiny Dem congressmen complain about being insulted the way big name conservatives are daily. Man up
* Hint from the awful movie Dead Tone: If someone tells you they see dead bodies, you don’t just laugh that off.
* Hint from the awful movie The Box: If someone offers you a million dollars to press a button, ask about the small print.
* The Brinks home security commercials are disturbing: The message — That great guy you just met is a violent rapist.
* People pay too much attention to Ezra Klein. He’s a Begala style Dem propagandist who just apes the Dem line w/out shame
* If health care is a “right,” why not food? Housing? Water? Transportation? Clothing? College? Jobs?
* So, Democrats in congress voted to give rapists Viagra. Then…no, this isn’t the start of a joke. Why do you ask?
* I think the bondage expense RNC story is nothingburger. It has been paid back. Steele had nothing to do w/ it. Who cares?
* If anything happening today, anywhere in the US, reminds you of Selma, Alabama 1965, you’re completely delusional.
* So an Obama donor threatened to kill Eric Cantor. I guess we know one of the stories on the NYT front page…oh wait.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-character-thoughts/20-random-140-character-thoughts-3/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.