by John Hawkins | February 15, 2010 11:12 am
* If the Tea Parties had about 50% less minorities show up, they might be as white as Kos’s Netroots Nation.
* A nation that believes it can run up huge deficits forever rather than cut benefits for its citizens is in deep denial
* The average lib thinks that if we’re nice enough, we can reach an understanding with Ahmadinejad, but Rush Limbaugh can’t be reasoned with
* Liberalism: Raise taxes, expand government, control more people’s lives. Doesn’t work? Repeat — but, fight harder!
* There’s nothing inherently moral about liberals. In fact, libs tend to be more racist & less compassionate than the avg.
* Liberals who try to make the poor dependent on government aren’t compassionate, they’re using them for political gain.
* The banking crisis wasn’t caused by a lack of regulation. It was caused by regulation that pushed banks to make bad loans
* It’s FAR MORE DANGEROUS for the GOP to cooperate on bad legislation with the Dems than to get tagged as the party of No.
* One thing I do agree with Obama on: Stepping up the assassination of terrorists via drones in Pakistan.
* The moment the GOP has a nominee in 2012, the left will attack & hate them just as much as they hate Palin.
* There ain’t no such thing as a conservative grassroots organization that loves John McCain. Just saying.
* Most annoying trend in advertising: Video ads with audio that auto-run when you hit a web page.
* “So what? You find yourself some local tail and you forget what team you’re on?” — Avatar | Yep. Movie in a nutshell.
* I’ll buy any product that puts together an ad featuring the Audi Green police being pistol whipped unconscious
* It’s amazing how much of Newt Gingrich’s grassroots support has evaporated over the last year.
* Health care might have been in the red zone, but there was a big sack. Now it’s 3rd and goal from the 28 yard line
* An ideal Federal government in our country wouldn’t take much from you, do much for you, or get in your way
* Obama is horrible off teleprompter: Uh…pause. Lie. Off topic. Ignore. Uh. Uh. Slow. Uh.
* If 90% of what we worry about never happens, why is being positive less “realistic” than being negative?
* Global warming “science” appears to mainly consist of fudging data & making doomsday prophecies in return for grant money
* Bipartisanship! The GOP & Dems now have the same political message: The GOP is the only thing stopping the Dem agenda.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-character-thoughts/20-random-140-character-thoughts/
by John Hawkins | August 5, 2009 11:11 am
* Let Dems keep calling their constituents who dare to disagree with them: “Mobs,” “Extremists,” & “Thugs.” Let’s see how that works for them.
* The entire Obama health care pitch: Hope! Insurance companies bad! We don’t lie! That’s just a myth! Change!
* The GOP stance should be if the Dems try to use reconciliation to pass health care, the GOP shuts down the Senate.
* You can sue the insurance companies when they wrongly deny coverage. When the gov’t is denying 10 times more people, who do you sue?
* Either America succeeds or Obama does. One or the other has to lose and lose big.
* You hear about families tightening their belt because of the recession. States, too. But, never, ever the Federal government.
* Falsely accusing someone else of racism is just as bad as actual racism in my book.
* If u assumed every cry of “racism” was self-serving horsecrap, you’d be right 95% of the time.
* The nuclear efforts of Iran are the equivalent of Hitler remilitarizing the Rhineland. Have we learned anything since then?
* If Zelaya were to die in an “accident,” the crisis in Honduras would be over and democracy would be saved. Just saying.
* If you’re a dictator who oppresses your people, Obama wants to hug you. If you’re preserving Democracy in Honduras, he pulls your visa.
* I’ve eaten regular bear, so I’d try a polar bear steak, too. Wonder if it would taste fishy though, like a gator?
* After looking at WalMart cat toys and finding almost all have catnip in them, I think we should admit America’s cats have a drug problem.
* Know what I would pay good money to see? Twilight 2: Blade Arrives.
* Being a child is all about being ceaselessly badgered to do things you’re supposed to do when you’d rather just goof off and have fun.
* Adulthood is when all the badgering you received as a child pays off and you start badgering yourself
* Those who take on no responsibilities deserve few rights and no privileges
* If members of Congress don’t have time to read the bills they’re voting on, maybe they should limit them to 50 pages.
* DC Gov’t in 3 steps: 1) Pass a bill now! No time to think! 2) Passed it! 3) It may seem that it failed, but it’d be worse had we not acted!
* We live in a perverse society when the most obnoxious people and biggest bullies are usually treated as if they’re victims.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/20-random-140-character-thoughts/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.