by John Hawkins | August 2, 2010 3:16 am
* Ever notice Obama regularly “takes full responsibility” for things & then immediately points the finger elsewhere?
* Poor Roman Polanski. You rape a girl and these conservatives never want to let you forget it – even though you’re famous!
* It would be a better world if more people in politics were close enough to punch each other in the nose.
* Odd, but true fact: The farther off a poll is, the more attention it draws. So, the worst polls make the most news.
* America needs to do more to punish nations that don’t support us. If there’s no penalty, why wouldn’t they do it?
* A show featuring liberal & conservative pundits in street fights would get fab ratings even tho the fights would be wimpy
* If say Tim Scott or Clarence Thomas referred to blacks as a “mongrel people” like Obama did, the Left would go insane
* Robert Byrd was a LIBERAL. He was also a member of the KKK. He doesn’t change ideologies because that embarrasses libs
* It’s a little late for a crook like Charlie Rangel to end his career w/ “dignity,” but he should resign.
* People laugh at Alvin Greene & Basil Marceaux, but would they be less competent than Obama, Reid, & Pelosi? Doubt it.
* Journalists report on private communications all day long, but when it happens to them w/ JournoList, they get upset
* I like Newt, but his brand has been seriously damaged w/ the base in the last couple of years.
* I’m glad Lindsay Lohan is going to jail. It might keep her from “partying” herself or someone else to death.
* Food, water, shelter, education & healthcare are absolutely, unconditionally, not “rights.
* General Rule: If a woman knows she’s attractive, don’t mention her looks. If she doesn’t, it’s OK to say she’s attractive
* If witches really communed w/ the devil & cursed people, wouldn’t they have been justified in burning them at the stake?
* I never quite get horror films that feature people figuring out a house is haunted & not immediately leaving.
* Some people lash out so much when they’re angry or afraid that you can’t afford to let yourself feel sympathy for them.
* The most under appreciated virtue in American society? Being discreet.
* Ironically, spell checker is, over time, ruining my ability to spell
* I’ve never seen someone who wasn’t patriotic, but who did strike me as a fundamentally good & decent person.
* Dif between men & women: Does anyone think the Old Spice guy worries women like him for his body, not his mind?
* Hate mail o the day: You & your website suck big conservative d*ck!!! I guess ignorance is bliss for you, you big dooshbag! – Susan Linville
* Ad: “My credit was bad, so I never thought I could get a computer AND a TV!” Maybe that shouldn’t be your top priority.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/10-random-140-character-thoughts/my-fave-25-random-140-character-thoughts-for-july/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.