by John Hawkins | December 27, 2020 11:32 pm
Liberals and conservatives have always disagreed about the issues, but it seems like the gap between us has grown as wide as the Grand Canyon in the last few years. You have to think that even Democrats from a couple of decades ago would be shocked to see many of the bizarre and alien beliefs so many liberals have embraced. For example, many liberals believe…
1) That the Founding Fathers of the United States are so racist, offensive, and objectionable that we should take down their statues and rename things named after them.
2) That not only can you change your gender, but that the only thing it takes for you to make it happen is to decide to do it.
3) That the best way to gain sympathy and respect for a cause is to publicly disrespect the American flag at sporting events.
4) That the best way to respond to a black man getting shot after refusing to cooperate with officers is not to encourage people to stop acting like lunatics around the cops, it’s to defund the police.
5) That when liberals hear something they disagree with, they don’t need to refute it, build a case against it, or offer an alternative to it, they need to censor it to keep other people from finding out about it.
6) That traditional masculinity is a bad thing and that masculinity itself needs to be reimagined into some sort of pale, mediocre imitation of femininity.
7) That the same country that just had a black man as president from 2008 to 2016 was then and still is a systematically racist nation.
8) That the best way to deal with criminals using illegal guns is to disarm all the legal gun owners.
9) That whether a policy works doesn’t matter as long as it sounds compassionate.
10) That the only possible explanation for a conservative disagreeing with a liberal position on an issue that runs contrary to his principles must be hatred. Oppose gay marriage? You must hate gays. Against abortion? You must hate women.
11) That the solution to global warming, a sketchy, unproven scientific theory that supposedly has its roots in the behavior of people across the world, is for the United States to put a Green New Deal in place that will destroy its energy sector, ban air flight, get rid of cars, and stop people from eating hamburgers.
12) That people should have gender pronouns of their choice, regardless of their actual sex, that everyone else should have to learn and use.
13) That we should have open borders and allow anyone who enters our country illegally to become citizens of the United States.
14) That biological men should be able to compete in women’s sports, use women’s bathrooms, and watch women change in a locker room as long as they claim to be women.
15) That being color blind is actually racist.
John Hawkins is the author of 101 Things All Young Adults Should Know. You can find him on Parler here. This originally appeared on Bongino.com.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/15-of-the-most-insane-liberal-beliefs/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.