Iranian Public Relations, Biased Media and Study On PR From 5WPR CEO
by Ronn Torossian | November 16, 2012 12:01 am
- Interestingly, I received an invitation recently to a major Public Relations conference in Iran.: : The: “Islamic Public Relations” conference is being held on: December 8-9, 2012 in Tehran, Iran.” While the conference aim is “establishing relationship between Muslim PR practitioners with the aim of increasing convergence and synergizing capabilities,” one wonders of the “Public relations leaders, managers and experts in Islamic countries” what happens if the liberal powers that be of the PR industry would indeed show up.: : : What happens if a Jew, or gay or some other minority attends the conference?
o: : : Of course, the media wouldn’t think to ask details, as they would any other religious movements professional conference which would purport to effectively ban anyone not of that religion. More details on the conference available at:: http://www.irancpr.ir/en:
- As Cliff Kincaid, the Director of the AIM Center for Investigative Journalism recently wrote, the liberal media is more powerful than ever before. And its absolutely so true — who knows how many swing votes they affected.: : I think the more painful and true reality is that liberal media bias is the new reality — with the exception of Fox News of course.: : Liberal media simply determines the path of the nation — I’d venture 85 percent of political reporters nationally probably voted Obama. Its indeed very scary news.
- On an unrelated note, the: largest study ever: on the Public Relations industry revealed some interesting facts on PR:
o: : : Its believed that 70 percent of the industry is female
o: : : The average age of PR professionals is decreasing
o: : : The younger members surveyed are critical of the older PR professionals and determined to change the image of the PR industry to the public
o: : : Measurement remains a major concern for the industry
More and more conservatives, brands and others who want to be heard will use PR and self-created content to get their news out in an unfiltered-manner.
Ronn Torossian: is CEO of: 5WPR.
- http://www.irancpr.ir/en: http://www.irancpr.ir/en
- largest study ever: http://uanews.ua.edu/2012/11/study-of-trends-in-pr-reveals-digital-gender-generational-shifts-according-to-ua-plank-center/
- Ronn Torossian: http://www.ronntorossianupdate.com/
- 5WPR: https://twitter.com/5W_PR
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/iranian-public-relations-biased-media-and-study-on-pr-from-5wpr-ceo/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.