Israel Publicity: IDF Apps, And Irrelevant Professors
by Ronn Torossian | July 16, 2012 12:01 am
Some random interesting media readings of the last few days:
- Interesting story by MJ Rosenberg on “Jewish Vote: Still Liberal After All These Years” in The Huffington Post.: : Statistically, with the exception of: Florida, American Jews really don’t live in swing states and their votes aren’t as important as media makes them out to be.: : Israel does continue to be an important ally — and wealthy Jews like Dr.: Irving Moskowitz: and Sheldon Adelson continue to donate handsomely, but I am sure voting trends will change as Jewish demographics continue to change and become more religious.
- According to his website: “Juan Ricardo Cole is a public intellectual, prominent blogger and essayist, and the Richard P. Mitchell Collegiate Professor of History at the: University: of: Michigan.”: : One wonders why he’d be writing about internal Israeli political parties, but beyond that Cole posting that Anti- Israel Publicity has “nothing to do with anti-Israel sentiments or hatred of Jews” is simply inaccurate. His post: on top reasons: Israel: is losing the: public relations: battle state that: “Israeli policies are no more off limits to criticism than are Argentinian or Indonesian ones, despite what the country’s remarkably thin-skinned and intolerant partisans often allege” leaves out a few simple facts.: : Israel is the only country on Earth whose very existence is questioned on a daily basis, and the Jews are the most hated people on Earth.: : : The notion of the Jewish state is the reason: Israel: is opposed.
- Interesting story: on the: Israel: Defense Forces (IDF) website about the first online application “designed to encourage the participation of the public and enlist the public’s support in the distribution of messages on social networks.”: : : Publicity is a part of war — and its great that the IDF is incorporating PR apps.
Ronn Torossian: is an active Jewish philanthropist and author of “For Immediate Release”, a book on the importance of Public Relations. He owns 1 of the largest: US: PR firms.
- Jewish Vote: Still Liberal After All These Years: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg/jewish-vote-in-the-bag-fo_b_1671075.html
- Irving Moskowitz: http://www.algemeiner.com/2012/04/15/thank-you-cherna-irving-moskowitz/
- His post: http://www.juancole.com/2012/07/top-five-reasons-israel-is-losing-the-public-relations-battle.html
- public relations: http://www.5wpr.com/
- Interesting story: http://www.idf.il/1283-16471-en/Dover.aspx
- Ronn Torossian: http://www.forimmediatereleasebook.com/RonnTorossianAuthorBio.html
- PR firms: http://www.5wpr.com/
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/israel-publicity-idf-apps-and-irrelevant-professors/
Copyright ©2023 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.