Ronn Torossian Thoughts & Wisdom:
by Ronn Torossian | December 16, 2012 12:01 am
Round-up of a week that I was angry a lot — of course end of year tax time is here for those of us who pay quarterly taxes, and it’s a time for me to be angry as I realize more than half the year I work for the government.: : Is that right?
Welcome your thoughts and comments on: Ronn Torossian: op-eds of the week:
- Excerpt: “..today, I am sitting in shock after finishing end of year 2012 taxes of which I will pay more than 50% — 35% federal, 8.25 percent New York State taxes, and 4 percent local taxes. Add in Medicare, social security, payroll, workers compensation, NYC commercial rent taxes, payroll tax, and who knows what other tax and it is more than 50 percent. I am being taxed to death.” Read the whole article at:: : http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ronn-torossian/taxing-the-successful-to-death/
- There’s a major story in the Jewish community about sexual abuse, and one of the largest Jewish religious institutions in the country is having its own Joe Paterno type incident.: : It’s time for action and not words — Shame on Yeshiva University:: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/norman-lamm-joe-paterno-shame-on-yeshiva-university/
- So many candidates are completely unprepared for 21st: century media reality — and hopefully in New York City we will get a candidate who is good for business.: : Read my op-ed about why candidates should “Be Joe Lhota and not Rick Santorum”: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/ny-pr-firm-says-be-joe-lhota-not-rick-santorum/56401/
Ronn Torossian: is CEO of 5WPR.
- Ronn Torossian: http://www.crunchbase.com/person/ronn-torossian
- http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ronn-torossian/taxing-the-successful-to-death/: http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ronn-torossian/taxing-the-successful-to-death/
- http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/norman-lamm-joe-paterno-shame-on-yeshiva-university/: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/norman-lamm-joe-paterno-shame-on-yeshiva-university/
- http://www.searchenginejournal.com/ny-pr-firm-says-be-joe-lhota-not-rick-santorum/56401/: http://www.searchenginejournal.com/ny-pr-firm-says-be-joe-lhota-not-rick-santorum/56401/
- Ronn Torossian: http://frontpagemag.com/2012/ronn-torossian/taxing-the-successful-to-death/
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/ronn-torossian-thoughts-wisdom/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.