by John Hawkins | October 4, 2012 4:11 am
That was no ordinary win, my friends. That was a 1980 US Olympic Hockey team win. #denverdebate
– tdpwells (@tdpwells) October 4, 2012
The President of the United States literally asked a debate moderator to change the subject away from economy when he was losing.
– Ali A. Akbar (@ali) October 4, 2012
It’s not so easy without a teleprompter, is it Mr. President? #debates
– Paul Geraghty (@fuimfunny) October 4, 2012
Wow, a businessman talking business. No wonder Obama looks like a tourist reading a map.
– GregGutfeld (@greggutfeld) October 4, 2012
Some people eat when they get depressed. I hope Michelle put Bo outside for the night. #DenverDebate
– Bob Owens (@bob_owens) October 4, 2012
Mitt is like the professor and Obama is like the kid who skipped class & wrote his paper 20 minutes before class. #DenverDebate
– John Hawkins (@johnhawkinsrwn) October 4, 2012
Just watched a few minutes of MSNBC for fun. Their excuses for Obama are hilarious. The whole panel looks suicidal.
– Andrea Tantaros (@AndreaTantaros) October 4, 2012
i can’t believe i’m saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter
– Bill Maher (@billmaher) October 4, 2012
Mitt looks like he’s having a blast. Obama looks like he just wants to climb into bed and listen to Chris Matthews tell him he won.
– Michael Graham (@MGraham969) October 4, 2012
What’s that silence I hear? No one throwing a party? No one saying this election is a slam dunk for Obama? What happened to the victory lap?
– Michael Moore (@MMFlint) October 4, 2012
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/the-10-best-tweets-about-the-first-debate/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.