What if a Republican Did That?
by Ronn Torossian | May 28, 2013 12:01 am
Ronn Torossian: asks some basic, self-explanatoy questions:
- Wasn’t America aghast when the President had an enemy list, the tax authorities harassed people with political agenda different than theirs, and the President monitored the media ? Is much of that not what President Nixon was impeached for ? But it seems as if President Obama is evading the bulk of the attention on this — yes, indeed he didn’t know.: Imagine if a Republican did that?
- Imagine if a Republican President would admit to saying that just based upon his word, an American citizen can be killed anywhere in the world, without a trial? How strong would the outrage be?
- Imagine a country where people can be jailed if they don’t have the healthcare which the President orders you to have? Is that truly America?
- Where someone is racist if they say the Presidents full given name — Barack Hussein Obama.: : Is that not the mans’ name?
- The media is being monitored — and much of the media ignores it. Imagine if this was a Republican administration?
Ronn Torossian is CEO of 5WPR — read more of Ronn’s writings: here.
Jay Sekulow & ACLJ Vow To Sue The IRS
- Ronn Torossian: http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/author/ronn-torossian/
- [Image]: https://rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Ronn-Torossian1.jpg
- here: https://plus.google.com/101626477323684309698
- Jay Sekulow & ACLJ Vow To Sue The IRS: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/jay-sekulow-aclj-vow-to-sue-the-irs/
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/column-2/what-if-a-republican-did-that/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.