Anthony Weiner Admits He Sent the Original Photo, Lied About It
by Warner Todd Huston | June 6, 2011 7:03 pm
To add to John’s coverage, I live tweeted the presser…
Despite the many left-wingers spinning tales to make Weinergate the fault of conservative media mogul, Andrew Breitbart, Democrat New York Representative Anthony Weiner now admits that it was he who sent the original photo, that the underwear-clad person in the photo was indeed a photo of himself, and that he lied about his Twitter account being “hacked.”
Interestingly, before Weiner took to the podium, reporters began to ask questions of Andrew Breitbart who was in attendance at the press conference. Breitbart was in the audience, in New York for his book tour. Breitbart took to the podium and demanded that Weiner apologize to him for all the many leftists that blamed Breitbart for the whole affair when it was really Weiner’s fault all along.
After admitting it all, Weiner had bouts of tears and apologized profusely. He has refused to resign, however, saying that it is in the hands of the voters in the next election to fire him. He did not feel he broke any real laws or House rules.
I live Tweeted the press conference and following are my entries:
- I am deeply sorry. He ADMITS he tweeted the image!!!
- He did it folks. Just like I said he did in my first post!
- “I have engaged in several inappropriate messages with women I met online.”
- “Some have taken place after I got married.”
- “I haven’t told the truth and done things I deeply regret” now he’s crying there’s no crying in Weinergate!
- “I came here to accept the full responsibility for what I’ve done. I am not resigning.”
- Notice Mrs. Weiner is not standing by his side, here?
- “I was embarrassed. I was humiliated” and that is why he lied and tried to cover it all up.
- “Me and OJ Simpson are going to go out and find the real hackers.” OK, I just made that one up. Sorry.
- “This was a dumb thing to do, but it was no plan to be hurtful to my wife or to you (the voters). I have no deep explanation.”
- “It was just a very dumb thing and I accept the responsibility.”
- It was obviously the release of the many tweets and photos today that made him finally admit this, folks.
- If this story had stayed at just the one photo, Weiner would never had admitted it all.
- “My wife has known about some of these relationships. But she did not know until this morning that I tweeted that orig. photo.”
- “Some of these date back three years.”
- Andrew Breitbart is vindicated! Also all the leftists that blogged blaming Breitbart are proven liars.
- “I apologize to Andrew Breitbart and I apologize to the many other members of the media who I misled.”
- Now for MY opinion. Apology accepted. We now know he’s a lair. Let’s move on and hope the voters vote him out in next election.
- By the way, can we realize that the blogosphere and conservatives have been acquitted again? WE have led the news! Again!
Here is what Andrew Breitbart said to the press at Weiner’s presser before Weiner came out:
“I want to hear the truth. I want to hear the truth from Congressman Weiner and I would like an apology for him being complicit in a blame-the-messenger strategy.”
“I am accused of being a hacker. He said nothing. He allowed for that to go. The minions perpetuated that false, maliciousness and he went on to CNN to attack me and I feel he was complicit. You can talk. The girl’s story, I believe, will be on “World News Tonight,” and she can talk to you more specifically. I have seen a lot of this Congressman’s body and he is in very good shape and it appears to be his body. So … okay, everything that I have said so far has come to be true.”
- live Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/warnerthuston
- Anthony Weiner Admits He Sent the Original Photo, Lied About It: http://www.publiusforum.com/2011/06/06/anthony-weiner-admits-he-sent-the-original-photo-lied-about-it/
- Even Lefty Website Mediaite Says Breitbart Did Not Lie about Wienergate: http://www.publiusforum.com/2011/06/04/even-lefty-website-mediaite-says-breitbart-did-not-lie-about-wienergate/
- Now Media Trying to Turn Weiner Tweeter Into a Republican?: http://www.publiusforum.com/2011/06/01/now-media-trying-to-turn-weiner-tweeter-into-a-republican/
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/democrats/anthony-weiner-admits-he-sent-the-original-photo-lied-about-it/
Copyright ©2022 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.