John Kerry: ISIS Gravest Threat, Embodiment Of Evil
by William Teach | November 13, 2015 6:53 am
Has he checked with himself and his boss regarding the threat level?
(Washington Post) Secretary of State John F. Kerry on Thursday called the Islamic State “the gravest extremist threat faced by our generation and the embodiment of evil in our time,” describing the group as combining “medieval and modern fascism” and comparing it to the enemies the United States faced in the last century’s world wars.
Well, it’s nice to have the threat recognized. Now, if only they’d acknowledge the true threat from all Islamists, especially those working quietly and without the violence to change Western society using our own laws, Constitutions, and mores against us.
Even as the diplomatic track continues, he said, the fight against the Islamic State has expanded. President Obama “over the last month . . . has directed every member of his national security team to pick up the pace and move forward with ideas for degrading and defeating Daesh more rapidly, more completely, and permanently.” (snip)
“The stakes could not be higher,” Kerry said. “We are on the right track, and we are making gains, and we are clear about the road ahead.”
Imagine what we could have done if someone had treated ISIS as the Varsity, rather than the JV.
Of course, there’s this
- Kerry: Climate Change More Serious Threat Than Terrorism, Poverty, WMD
- John Kerry: Climate Change Most Serious Threat We Face on the Planet
- In a speech this month in Hawaii, Mr. Kerry called climate change “the biggest challenge of all that we face right now.”
There’s plenty more like that from SoS Kerry. He’s also compared ‘climate change’ as being as big a threat as ISIS, Ebola, and other things.
- Obama: Climate change is ‘greatest threat’
- Obama: Climate Change is the Greatest Threat (this one is from a different speech than 1st)
- OBAMA TO COAST GUARD GRADS: CLIMATE CHANGE THE BIGGEST THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY
- Obama kills Keystone pipeline, citing climate change as biggest threat
- Obama: Climate Change ‘Defining Threat of This Century’
Perhaps Mr. Kerry should have checked with Mr. Obama, who doesn’t seem to make any equivocation regarding ‘climate change’ being his #1 threat.
Crossed at Pirate’s Cove. Follow me on Twitter @WilliamTeach.
- Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/kerry-calls-islamic-state-the-gravest-extremist-threat-faced-by-our-generation/2015/11/12/b4bda354-8970-11e5-9a07-453018f9a0ec_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-cards_hp-card-world%3Ahomepage%2Fcard
- Kerry: Climate Change More Serious Threat Than Terrorism, Poverty, WMD: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/brittany-m-hughes/kerry-climate-change-more-serious-threat-terrorism-poverty-wmd-0
- John Kerry: Climate Change Most Serious Threat We Face on the Planet: http://ecowatch.com/2014/09/23/john-kerry-un-summit-climate-change/
- In a speech: http://www.wsj.com/articles/john-barrasso-six-threats-bigger-than-climate-change-1409270527
- Obama: Climate change is ‘greatest threat’: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33764762
- Obama: Climate Change is the Greatest Threat: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/terence-p-jeffrey/obama-climate-change-greatest-threat
- OBAMA TO COAST GUARD GRADS: CLIMATE CHANGE THE BIGGEST THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/20/obama-to-coast-guard-grads-climate-change-the-biggest-threat-to-national-security/
- Obama kills Keystone pipeline, citing climate change as biggest threat: http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-kills-keystone-pipeline-citing-climate-change-as-biggest-threat
- Obama: Climate Change ‘Defining Threat of This Century’: http://www.voanews.com/content/obama-to-address-threat-of-warming-arctic-at-climate-conference/2938973.html
- Pirate’s Cove: http://www.thepiratescove.us/
- @WilliamTeach: http://twitter.com/WilliamTeach
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/democrats/john-kerry-isis-gravest-threat-embodiment-of-evil/