by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton | November 13, 2015 2:53 pm
Hillary is having a bad day and in fact, a bad year. It’s so hard to keep all those lies straight. The FBI is coming after her even harder now and Comey sounds serious here. I hope he is. Sean Hannity has listed the alleged crimes that Hillary is guilty of and it is quite a string of them. There are a few things missing from that list that I think should be on there. Such as conspiracy to murder, accomplice to murder, dereliction of duty, treason, etc. That doesn’t include everything in her past that could be used against her as well. The corruption is long and deep here. I still don’t hold out a lot of hope that she’ll ever don an orange jump suit. I believe Obama would pardon her on the way out the door.
From Sean Hannity:
With the revelation that the FBI has expanded its probe of Hillary Clinton to include 18USC§1001, the list of crimes that Hillary Clinton has potentially committed has now grown to include as many as 16 violations.
“When you hear they’re expanding their investigation beyond a preliminary fact-finding, that’s not good for her,” Sean said to Former New York Mayor and Federal Prosecutor Rudy Giuliani on Thursday’s Hannity.
“Particularly the mention of 18 United States Code Section 1001,” Giuliani added. “That’s a big statute. That’s the statute Martha Stewart was indicted under and it makes it a crime to give a false statement, not just under oath, but a false statement, for example, to an FBI agent or an assistant U.S. Attorney.”
If it comes to it, Giuliani also believes that Attorney General Loretta Lynch will indict Clinton.
“She’s a very straight woman,” the former mayor declared whom he supported when she was first nominated. “This is a very fair woman, so I have a lot of confidence in her.”
Here’s the list as it currently stands.
- 18USC§201 Bribery
- 18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
- 18USC§371 Conspiracy
- 18USC§1001 False Statements
- 18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
- 18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
- 18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
- 18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
- 18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
- 18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
- 18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
- 18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
- 18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
- 18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
- 18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)
Watch former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani outline the most recent charges against Hillary Clinton on Thursday’s Hannity:
I do not share Giuliani’s faith in Loretta Lynch. She was chosen for a reason by Obama and it wasn’t for her fairness. The DOJ should be investigated and charged over all this as well since they are complicit in the corruption enveloping Clinton. Judge Napolitano says that Clinton could be nailed under the same law that snagged Martha Stewart. We’ll see. So far, it’s been a fruitless endeavor to go after the old hag. The FBI is making noises and moves that look serious this time and Americans are watching. Clinton should not be walking around free much less running for president. The FBI has had ample opportunity to call Clinton on the carpet and go through her home and personal belongings. That hasn’t happened. As far as I can tell they haven’t done much at all with the servers containing the emails in question. It’s time for justice to be done here. We’ll believe it though, when we see it.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/democrats/more-trouble-for-hillary-read-clintons-growing-list-of-alleged-crimes-and-violations/
Copyright ©2022 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.