by Gaius | October 19, 2012 6:31 pm
– You voted for Hope and Change – and found only Hype and “Chains”
– You voted for what you projected onto an empty slate – and found out he was really an empty chair
– You voted for a new style of politics – and got a nasty Chicago machine politician
– You voted for a different Washington – and found it was just Chicago after all
– You believed his spiel – and watched him drive you and yours into debt and desperation
– You voted for hope – and got doubled gas prices
– You voted for change – and are living with your parents again after college
Fortunately, there’s a cure for your condition. Vote wisely.
Cross posted from Blue Crab Boulevard
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/election-2012/you-might-be-an-obamanic-depressive-if/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.