by William Teach | March 21, 2015 7:40 am
Just another illegal alien doing the 1st degree murder that Americans won’t
(Daily Caller) U.S. Sens. Chuck Grassley and Thom Tillis have confirmed that a 19-year-old gang member accused of murdering four people, including a former reality TV model, was granted amnesty in 2013 even though he was slated for removal because of a 2012 drug possession charge.
Emmanuel Jesus Rangel-Hernandez is the suspect in question. One of the four people he is accused of murdering in drug-related killings in Charlotte, N.C. last month is “America’s Next Top Model” contestant Mirjana Puhar.
Grassley, from Iowa, and Tillis, from North Carolina, sent a letter to Department of Homeland Security Sec. Jeh Johnson on Friday laying out evidence that Rangel-Hernandez had applied for and was ultimately granted relief under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
DACA is President Obama’s 2012 executive action which granted protection from deportation to so-called DREAMers — aliens brought to the U.S. illegally by their parents. Obama expanded DACA in November.
Rangel-Hernandez was arrested for possession of marijuana in 2012, and was slated for deportation. He was also a known gang member. The deportation proceedings were dismissed after he applied for DACA. Grassley and Tillis want to know several things from DHS Sec Johnson
In addition, please answer the following questions:
1. Since DACA’s creation, how many applications have been approved? Please provide the answer by fiscal year.
2. Of the DACA applications approved, please provide the number of applicants that:
a. Had known gang affiliation.
b. Suspected gang affiliation.
c. Had criminal affiliations.
3. Please explain why USCIS approved DACA applications for known or suspected gang members and others with criminal affiliations.
4. By fiscal year, how many DACA applications have been denied because of gang affiliation or other criminal affiliation?
5. By fiscal year, please provide the number of DACA terminations as a result of gang affiliation or other criminal affiliation.
6. What steps is USCIS taking to ensure that known or suspected gang members or criminally affiliated applicants are denied DACA or approved DACA is terminated once knowledge of gang affiliation or other criminal affiliation is known?
They’d like an answer by March 31st. So, on April 1st, we should hear about Johnson stonewalling.
Crossed at Pirate’s Cove. Follow me on Twitter @WilliamTeach.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/illegal-immigration-2/obama-dreamer-accused-of-killing-four/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.