by Dave Blount | January 7, 2016 12:34 pm
Berlin has joined the sad parade of cities touched by migrant sex violence on New Year’s Eve, with hundreds of assaults now reported to police in Cologne and other cities.
Although on a smaller scale to the unrestrained and un-policed sex attacks in Cologne, the Berliner Morgenpost has now reported on assaults taking place on the street “in front of the Brandenburg gate”. …
The paper reports four separate incidents around the cite, including a tourist being sexually assaulted by a group of “three to five men”, and two women being “sexually harassed” by men from Pakistan and Iraq.
That was nothing compared to other German cities.
More analagous to the Cologne attacks were events in Hamburg, where groups of “southern or Arab appearance” men aged between 20 and 40 sexually assaulted dozens of women. …
In Stuttgart two 18 year old women were assaulted and robbed by a gang of 15 men reports the Stuttgarter Zeitung, as well as an unspecified number of other “mostly young women” victims. The state prosecutor warned against making comparisons between Stuttgart and Cologne, remarkng “The incidents in both cities vary greatly in their dimensions”.
Düsseldorf saw at least eleven sexual assaults in the historic city centre by “North African” men.
Regarding Cologne, new information has come to light:
Ivan Jurcevic, who was working [as a bouncer] directly opposite Cologne Cathedral when the attacks began, helped protect some of the women who came running to him for help while police were completely absent. …
After riot police arrived, the attackers were restrained for around an hour and a half, but because cells in the surrounding police stations were full, there was nowhere to take the culprits.
“So the police had to release the previously arrested and restrained offenders, which then in turn gathered in front of the police vehicles and yelled ‘f*** the police’ and spit on the windshields of the police cars,” said Jurcevic, adding that the police were powerless to do anything because they were torn between guarding the arrested culprits and responding to new attacks that were happening elsewhere.
Jurcevic explained how he previously thought opposition to the wave of migrants flooding into Germany was “right-wing propaganda,” but that the shocking events of that night had changed his mind.
Not to worry though, the Mayor of Cologne is on top of the situation:
Mayor Henriette Reker attended an emergency meeting with Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers and Wolfgang Wurm [an aptly named bureaucrat from the federal police] to discuss how to deal with the attack…
The crisis management team said prevention measures should include a code of conduct for young women and girls, and Mayor Reker said the existing code of conduct will be updated online.
The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm’s length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault.
If all that fails, try wearing a burka.
People expressed frustration at the focus on the victims rather than the perpetrators.
Eventually they will figure out that this is because liberal authorities are allied with the perpetrators against the German population. By then there may not be anything they can do about it. Already it would require a revolution to save Germany.
On tips from Sean C and Torcer. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/immigration/refugee-attacks-women-throughout-germany/
Copyright ©2021 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.