by John Hawkins | January 19, 2016 3:52 am
My latest Townhall column is called, The 25 Worst Quotes from Donald Trump. Here’s an excerpt from the column.
I’ve already written the 25 Best Donald Trump Quotes and it seems like the right time to do the 25 worst quotes as well so primary voters can read both lists before they choose a candidate.
1) “(John McCain is) not a war hero…. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”
2) “I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?” – Trump’s comment about paralyzed commentator Charles Krauthammer
3) “How stupid are the people of Iowa?” after talking about a poll showing Ben Carson was beating him in Iowa
4) “I’m not sure I have ever asked God’s forgiveness. I don’t bring God into that picture….When I go to church and when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of forgiveness. I do that as often as I can because I feel cleansed.”
5) “I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.” – Trump overestimates the number of people cheering after 911 by thousands and stuck with it even though he knew what he said wasn’t true
Once again, you can read it all here.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/the-25-worst-quotes-from-donald-trump/
Copyright ©2020 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.