Burglar Enters a Home Being Fumigated, BIG Mistake [VIDEO]

by McIntosh | May 21, 2016 6:26 pm

A man in Fremont, California who allegedly attempted to burglarize a Fremont apartment building that was being fumigated with a hazardous chemical Wednesday, later died at the hospital according to police. Not the brightest of the bunch. Reports say that there were clues all around that the apartment was not a safe place[1] to be at the time.

4EE8468B1AF5467EB2CC2693506CB627[2]

From CBS San Francisco:

Police and firefighters were dispatched to the 39800 block of Fremont Boulevard at 2:22 p.m. on a report of a man on the ground with difficulty breathing.

The man was initially detained in a patrol vehicle, but police said he was compliant and no force was used in the arrest.

Paramedics with the Fremont Fire department evaluated the man and transported him to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Investigators later determined that he had allegedly spent several minutes in part of the apartment complex covered by a fumigation tent marked with “Do Not Enter” signs announcing the presence of the chemicals sulfuryl fluoride and chloropicrin.

It’s horrible this guy had to lose his life for being a idiot. But I suppose it’s a thinning of the herd. Mostly everybody in this story was shocked that he died and not that he burglarized a home.

Endnotes:
  1. not a safe place: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/05/20/fremont-burglary-suspect-fumigated-home-dies/
  2. [Image]: https://rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/4EE8468B1AF5467EB2CC2693506CB627.jpg

Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/burglar-enters-home-fumigated-big-mistake/