by Tabitha Hale | July 10, 2009 5:16 pm
So yesterday we talked about Justice Ginsburg. And some people told me I was twisting words and making things worse than they were. In fact, I don’t think I went deeply enough into them. I spoke about population control – she was more accurately addressing eugenics.
* Main Entry: eu-gen-ics
* Pronunciation: yÃ¼-Ëˆje-niks
* Function: noun plural but singular in construction
* Date: 1883
: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed
Right. Like, say, Hitler. Now here’s another eugenicist: “Science Czar” John Holdren. He co-authored a book in 1977 that contains the following:
– Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
– The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation’s drinking water or in food;
– Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
– People who “contribute to social deterioration” (i.e. undesirables) “can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility” — in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
– A transnational “Planetary Regime” should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans’ lives — using an armed international police force.
Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. No one in their right mind would say such things.
Well, I hate to break the news to you, but it is no hoax, no exaggeration. John Holdren really did say those things, and this report contains the proof. Below you will find photographs, scans, and transcriptions of pages in the book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977 by John Holdren and his close colleagues Paul Ehrlich and Anne Ehrlich. The scans and photos are provided to supply conclusive evidence that the words attributed to Holdren are unaltered and accurately transcribed.
Just a thought: Czar’s have no approval process. There’s no way this guy would have gotten through. And yet… here he is. I can guarantee you the there will be other things coming out regarding the czars. Unchecked power at its finest. Rest assured that we’ll hear nothing else about him either – no explanations are necessary when you’re simply a revolutionary.
Crossposted by Tabitha Hale at Pink Elephant Pundit
Update: When I’m wrong I’ll own it. Holdren was actually confirmed. That actually makes me even more sad, because he got through the process. However, the fact that he was approved was ultimately a show, as he could have been approved regardless.
Source URL: https://rightwingnews.com/top-news/eugenicists-amok/
Copyright ©2022 John Hawkins' Right Wing News unless otherwise noted.